Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ernez

Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Rewatched the Wrestlers Court segment and its legitimately so funny.  Impact is doing good blending everything together. Got some humor, supernatural, and serious shit all on the card.

16 minutes ago, Lunchbox said:

Is Page WWE bound? His last vlog was like alot of "This might be my last time in impact" and "This might be my last indy booking ever."

I do keep hearing that his Impact contract is coming up. Would be a shame if we don't get The North against some AEW teams after all. But Cody and Ethan have interacted a bit on social media since becoming a body guy, so there's still hope lol I imagine the huge weight loss has caught WWE's attention though.

I like Ethan Page but I love The North much more as a team. Josh came into Impact after so his contract probably isn't up til way later. If I'm either WWE/AEW, I would definitely want both.

Edited by Fight Me.

Just wanna mention it's FREE on Twitch. Tonight at 8pm ET.

Everyone who doesn't use Twitch seems to be under the impression that you need to be subbed to watch content, that is very false. Subscribing is just more so to support the channel and to unlock emotes. In rare occasions, I've seen some pages maybe require you be a subscriber so you can use the comment section but that's more if the channel is very popular like Paige's channel.

1 minute ago, Fight Me. said:

Only thing that sucks is Impact still hasn't done anything about their crowd situation.

What are the rules in Nashville?

TK!!!

Bro, sassy Tony Khan is the *censored*ing best lmao

The comment section on Twitch right now is pretty toxic lol

Edited by Fight Me.