Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So...I just read that the wrestler in question with the racism allegations is literally named Rosa Negra. So...what are the odds that Tessa could have spit in her face and said "come on, Negra!" Just sayin...

Bullying might be a real issue...which would explain so many women not being fans of hers...but this racism issue might be blown out of proportion, IMO. Especially since she's married to a hispanic man.

The report was confirmed by a couple of people, one person even confirmed it and said it happened a few years ago so maybe she changed for the better.

But that doesn't excuse the way she acts, its known shes a bully and has a attitude problem, now reports come out about her from multiple people confirming the same thing and the way she acts is just denying it instead of being a adult and being like yeah i *censored*ed up.

The way impact booked both these Sami/Tessa matches sucked. Tessa is still booked as totally helpless. Tessa's worked dozens of intergender matches where she looked equal to the person she was facing, even Brian Cage.

Like that's any less worse lmao

Of course it is...plenty of heels have spat in the face of their opponent and said "Come on, Rey!" (or what have you). How is that not "less worse" than potentially calling someone the N word? Negra in spanish means black...and that is technically part of her performance name as Rosa Negra, or Black Rose. Yes...one of those is racist...and the other is heel wrestling 101...

If your name has the word Negra in it...I'm not sure you can claim that someone called you the N word during a match, unless she 100% put a hard "R" on the end of it. Then...yes, it's not better. But I would need to hear that hard R before I'd call it racist. For sure. That's a very thin line. It's kinda like someone wrestling Buddy Muprhy and saying "come on, Buddy!"...I hope you see where that is open to various interpretations...because, they aren't calling him their buddy. If she was taunting her by her performance name, then you can't twist that into racism just because it suits you at a convenient time of your choosing...

Okay...so, this show pretty much sucked, IMO.

I don't know what it is about Impact, man...I just can't bring myself to care. :lol:

Main event was the only thing I really had any interest in. And that said...I don't know where Impact even goes after this, because the Sami/Tessa storyline has been the only thing keeping Impact relevant for months. Lol.

Instead of a full card, this show should have just been Tessa vs Sami for an hour or two. Main event was very, very good...but that was it.

Can't believe this week's Impact was just PPV highlights. Didn't even have to have it in the background on Sunday lol

The RVD segment with his 2 GFs in bed got Impact banned from Twitch lmao

soSsVUq.jpg

https://twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/1217913798675312651?s=19

Thank you The North. ???

Would never have thought a RVD segment with get Impact banned due to sexual content. Impact has to have a record of being dropped from different networks.

Guest Fight Me.

Hasn't the company been doing everything to try to distant themselves from the TNA name.

Ethan Page made everyone nostalgic for TNA on Twitter lmao

Archived