Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Starting yesterday's IPWF show. Love the concept and I'm sure it's *censored*ing great...but man, Josh and Don *censored*ing suck. They just sound like themselves with Don talking a little tired to sound like a dude bro.

Ethan Page and Sami Callihan's interview. :lol:

Goddamn, Eddie Edwards got a dad bod wrestling with those shirts these days lol

Guest Fight Me.

My Hero Academia ad right before Impact. THEY HEARD I'M *censored*ING WATCHING.

Eddie Edwards' hair these days is something else lol

Is this Trey Miguel's actual mom? Weird if so but it's such a That's 70s Show thing lol

Pretty cool of Impact helping ODB out with the loss of her food truck.

Heel RVD with Katie Forbes is wild lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A top Impact Wrestling official was reportedly under internal investigation over a myriad of claims including sexual harassment on the job, according to WNW.

The official, who has not been named as of this writing, was accused of sexually harassing a former Impact talent. It was alleged that contract extension clauses were used as leverage to ensure the accusers would sign Non-Disclosure Agreements to keep everything quiet and in-house. The contract claims were reportedly dismissed by Anthem officials.

The report noted that one of the accusers, a former talent, was granted their Impact release instead of having their contract extended.

The report also stated that a full internal investigation was to be conducted over the past few weeks, but theres no official word on what was found or what action will be taken moving forward, if any. AXSTV officials issued the following statement in response to WNW:

We do not comment on internal matters.

Anthem Sports representatives did confirm that an allegation was made by a talent, and that the allegation came months after they were released. Anthem issued the following in response to WNW, noting that the matter is closed:

Anthem confirms that an allegation of inappropriate behavior by a member of the Impact Wrestling executive team was made by a former talent, but not until many months after the talent had been released. These allegations played no part in the decision by Impact Wrestling to release the talent. Once the allegation was made, Anthem engaged an external human resources consultant to conduct an investigation, who retained independent counsel for advice on the matter. An inquiry was held in consultation with the complainant and the allegations were proven to be completely without merit. The matter is closed. No disciplinary action was deemed necessary and none was taken.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't support her racist behavior (if true)...but, this is probably the only time that a female is going to have a shot at a world title...like...ever. I sincerely hope cancel culture doesn't keep that from happening. Call her out afterwards...but a shot like this won't come again. Her abrasive nature is pretty much the only reason why beating men seems believable for her. For better or worse...

Because, it always seems forced when you see someone like Becky or Charlotte do it. It would never work.

I don't support her racist behavior (if true)...but, this is probably the only time that a female is going to have a shot at a world title...like...ever. I sincerely hope cancel culture doesn't keep that from happening. Call her out afterwards...but a shot like this won't come again. Her abrasive nature is pretty much the only reason why beating men seems believable for her. For better or worse...

Because, it always seems forced when you see someone like Becky or Charlotte do it. It would never work.

It isn't going to be the last time ever women get a world title shot. TBH I wouldn't be surprised if by 2030 we've had a female WWE Champion. She isn't a unique, one of a kind woman. There will be others with better attitudes who can look believable. I'm sorry but we should not be promoting bullying or even worse, racism in wrestling today, no matter the circumstances.

Just wondering, how would Becky, Charlotte, Ronda, Asuka Rhea, Shayna or any of the other women WWE have be forced and unbelievable but not Tessa? Why's she such an exception?

Archived