Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Worldwide Underground to help fight off Moose/Kross, pls.

Miz, Dolph and Ryder lol.

Moose a fool. :lol:

Aries finally ditched those lame long tights.

Guest Fight Me.

This match just isn't clicking for me.

Yeah, it's alright but nothing compared to what we've seen earlier in the show. Seems to be the problem for a number of their PPVs, I feel. Good-geat shows and alright main event.

Don't get why people continue to book people like Aries and Low Ki. Take their ball and go home when they aren't winning.

Dude throws away a contract because someone called him short, how *censored*ing sad.

Guessing Cross and Moose were really out there to make sure Aries didn't try anything.

So AA went in to business for himself, huh?

This all seems legit. Definitely not a work considering AA literally got up and walked away almost immediately after the match was over - and if it is, I'll be surprised.

What are the details behind AA doing that? Does AA have beef with Johnny or is it beef with management as a whole?

So AA went in to business for himself, huh?

This all seems legit. Definitely not a work considering AA literally got up and walked away almost immediately after the match was over - and if it is, I'll be surprised.

What are the details behind AA doing that? Does AA have beef with Johnny or is it beef with management as a whole?

He called Johnny's wife husky and got shit over it. Then he said "I can't call you husky, n-word, retard, *censored*, but you can call me short?" and he got more shit over that. Then he deleted the tweets. Johnny and Tara said something to TMZ about it, I don't know what, they had the BFG-press conference where he said he was about to offer an apology, but instead called out Johnny and Tara for the TMZ-bit and told them to go *Censored* themselves, Johnny tried to (shoot?) fight Aries, brawl started, jadajadajada.

People are also speculating that this was the catalyst for a last minute-decision to have Aries drop the title to Johnny, which in itself was the catalyst for the no sell-moment.

Assuming it's all legit, of course.

Guest Fight Me.

The husky comment started with a fan calling Taya that on Twitter actually and Taya said it didn't bother her, then that's when Aries tried making a joke off this. Also, it wasn't a BFG press conference actually, it was at Abyss' Hall of Fame induction ceremony. After Abyss' speech, he tried apologizing for being late and then Impact yelled out that it wasn't about him tonight. Though a part of me still thinks it may be a work, since Aries mentioned how they try to blur the lines between kayfabe and reality these days and after that's when everything went go shit. Plus, the way Scott D'Amore called for the Twitch stream to go off air real quick doesn't help. But if this is all a shoot, yeah, what a mess.

Archived