Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

Kinda hope Storm doesn't come crawling back to NXT. He had his chance. Although, I wouldn't mind him randomly showing up on SD and booting Roode in the face. But that would require WWE to acknowledge TNA history and whatever. So, it won't happen. Might be cool if some of these guys go and support Corgan in his NWA endeavor. Storm could be a good acquisition for NWA...especially if they book Tim Storm vs James Storm for the title. Clash of Storms sounds pretty cool.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kinda hope Storm doesn't come crawling back to NXT. He had his chance. Although, I wouldn't mind him randomly showing up on SD and booting Roode in the face. But that would require WWE to acknowledge TNA history and whatever. So, it won't happen. Might be cool if some of these guys go and support Corgan in his NWA endeavor. Storm could be a good acquisition for NWA...especially if they book Tim Storm vs James Storm for the title. Clash of Storms sounds pretty cool.

Can we throw Lance Storm in there too? :P

It's more lol because the segment lasted WAY to long. If you push a comedy angle passed the point its funny, it loses any charm it had.

You know, like Enzo Amore. :lol:

Honestly I think why Enzo fails on the main roster is because when he was on NXT we saw him once like every three weeks or so so it was fresh when he came out but christ every week is killer.

It's more lol because the segment lasted WAY to long. If you push a comedy angle passed the point its funny, it loses any charm it had.

You know, like Enzo Amore. :lol:

Honestly I think why Enzo fails on the main roster is because when he was on NXT we saw him once like every three weeks or so so it was fresh when he came out but christ every week is killer.

Not to mention he's become pretty stagnate and his overall writing has suffered dramatically.... again, kinda like Impact.

Guest Fight Me.

Who's used this theme before? Brittany (Santana Garrett)?

Love Sienna, but I hope she doesn't get the title again. Would love to see Allie win it or even Laurel, who's the only one (besides the new girl) in this tournament that hasn't been champ yet.

Ishimori has the best theme.

Daniel Bryan was just talking about this Indy called "Defy" with Sam Roberts. Says he wishes he could wrestle there and only there just cause it's close to his home lmao.

Sources within IMPACT Wrestling have told us that current IMPACT Wrestling Knockout Laurel Van Ness aka Chelsea Green recently asked for her release from the company after the most recent set of tapings.

While IMPACT has yet to grant her a release we are told it should be coming shortly.

Green, 26, originally signed with IMPACT back in June of 2016 and in late 2016, Van Ness formed an on-screen relationship with Braxton Sutter. In February the two were set to marry until Van Ness got rejected by Sutter during their wedding when he professed that he was in love with Allie In March, Van Ness started a maniacal gimmick, competing in her trashed wedding dress and make-up, wrestling barefoot and carrying a wine bottle.

She is currently in the tournament to crown the newest Knockouts Champion after Gail Kim retired and vacated the title.

If her release is granted she will join MJ Jenkins, Madison Rayne, and Taryn Terrell as Knockouts who have left the company recently.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/impact-wrestling-knockout-asks-for-her-release/

And now she can take the LVN gimmick with her. She looked like she was having a blast with that character and it really put her on the map internationally. She another BC wrestler so I will surely be continuing to keep tabs on her career.

Guest Fight Me.

Madison Rayne left again? She just came back lmao.

I look forward to see her "Hot Mess" gimmick elsewhere, but it's a shame it looks like she won't get a run with the title before then.

Backstage News on Laurel Van Ness Requesting an Impact Release **SPOILERS**

Well thats just rude. The rapid changeover on the Impact Wrestling roster is no secret and its something else that just keeps happening over and over. Names will come and go almost on a weekly basis, which really doesnt do the company much good. Its even worse when its a name that is being given some major TV time, which seems to be the case with the latest potential departure. The following contains spoilers for upcoming episodes of Impact Wrestling.

According to Wrestling Observer Radio by way of Wrestlinginc.com, Laurel Van Ness has requested her release from the company. However, this request came just after she won the Knockouts Title in a tournament final. It is believed that the release will be granted, albeit after she drops the title at the next set of tapings.

https://wrestlingrumors.net/backstage-news-laurel-van-ness-requesting-impact-release/

Backstage News on Laurel Van Ness Requesting an Impact Release **SPOILERS**

Well thats just rude. The rapid changeover on the Impact Wrestling roster is no secret and its something else that just keeps happening over and over. Names will come and go almost on a weekly basis, which really doesnt do the company much good. Its even worse when its a name that is being given some major TV time, which seems to be the case with the latest potential departure. The following contains spoilers for upcoming episodes of Impact Wrestling.

According to Wrestling Observer Radio by way of Wrestlinginc.com, Laurel Van Ness has requested her release from the company. However, this request came just after she won the Knockouts Title in a tournament final. It is believed that the release will be granted, albeit after she drops the title at the next set of tapings.

https://wrestlingrumors.net/backstage-news-laurel-van-ness-requesting-impact-release/

:lol: That's so Impact

Impact Wrestling has reportedly shown some interest in Brian Cage, according to PWInsider. Cage has worked for Lucha Underground, AAA and Pro Wrestling Noah.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/impact-news-company-interested-brian-cage-sienna-talks-knockouts-tournament-james-storm-talks-dan-lambert-american-top-team/

Guest Fight Me.

Anthem Entertainment announced today that NJPW announcer Don Callis and Scott DAmore have been hired as Executive Vice Presidents of Impact Wrestling.

The press release states, Reporting to Ed Nordholm, President of the Company, they will form a 3-member Executive Committee with overall responsibility for developing the creative direction for the Company and managing the execution of the Companys business plan.

According to Anthem, Callis will continue to work with New Japan on commentary.

Don also noted on his podcast Killing The Town that hell be doing more than just making creative decisions. The former wrestler says hell be part of the team running the company as a whole.

Nordholm was quoted as saying, The 50 years of experience and success in the wrestling industry brought by Don and Scott, combined with the global media, marketing, sales and financial expertise of Anthem, provide the management depth and expertise that will propel IMPACT Wrestling to greater success as we continue to expand our footprint, embrace digital opportunities and grow the brand.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/don-callis-vice-president-impact/#.Wiq8CMtOngA

Archived