Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Square Circle Sirens reports that GFW has signed Kiera Hogan and Hania. Hania debuted as a masked wrestler under the name Saturyne in CHIKARA, where WWEs Cesaro & Mike Quackenbush trained her. She is 27, started in 2011 and has worked 85 matches in her career according to CageMatch.

Hogan is 22, and has been working for Atlanta Wrestling Entertainment, SHINE Wrestling, SHIMMER Women Athletes, and WSU. She started working in 2015 and has 74 matches under her belt according to CageMatch.

While GFW hasnt confirmed the signings, Square Circle Sirens is an extremely reliable source and it has been rumored for weeks that GFW was bringing in two new knockouts.

https://411mania.com/wrestling/503776-gfw-hania-kiera-hogan/

I've been seeing Keira's name around a lot but haven't actually seen a complete match of hers yet. Hania on the other hand is someone I'm very familiar with and I think that they will both be great additions to GFW making their women's division pretty strong.

The imagery itself is outright bizarre, btw.

Their mascot is an owl. But the only belt with an owl is the X-Division belt. The other three have Eagles on them...and then you have a random dragon on the world title. Only in Impact... :lol:

El Patron is calling dibs on those titles. :lol:

Guest Fight Me.

Once I focused on the globe and the word "Champion" on the Women's title, it kinda looks like the Winged Eagle WWF Championship to me now lmao.

Glad they will be getting some more knockouts since they barely have a division right now.

I was hoping for more with the new titles.

Tag team looks about the same but in blue

X-division looks much better but the last one was I think the worst design in the belt's history

Women's looks completely random

I assume the last one is the world only because it is the only one left which is kinda of a bad sign.

Also why the green trim around the GFW logo on the X and women's title?

Guest Fight Me.

GFW's color is green lol. And the world title is the only one that's not silver.

Also, I hate that they're keeping the term "Knockouts" and it's still going to be referred to as the "Kncokouts title." It doesn't even say Knockouts on the new damn belt.

GFW's color is green lol. And the world title is the only one that's not silver.

Also, I hate that they're keeping the term "Knockouts" and it's still going to be referred to as the "Kncokouts title." It doesn't even say Knockouts on the new damn belt.

It use to be green and if they want to keep it green then their was no reason to get rid of the current belts. If they wanted just blue then I believe that could have worked. But blue and green together on those belts clashes pretty bad.

Guest Fight Me.

Actually hyped for Destination X tonight, got my good ready and everything lmao.

Damn, Sienna already wearing the new belt. Kinda hoping they would've presented it to the winner at the end of the match.

Loving the green ropes honestly.

Taryn Terrell! That was shot horribly though, I couldn't tell who that was until JB said it.

JIM CORNETTE???

Guest Fight Me.

Damn, should've just gone with Low-Ki versus the winner of Lashley/Sydal tonight to crown a new champ. I can't wait a whole week and potentially get spoiled for this gauntlet match, but that should be fun.

Archived