Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Eli Drake and Chris Adonis look like brothers lol.

Why does Eli Drake look like he's wearing Moose trunks? Lol

Tired of my mans Eli Drake not holding gold.

Guest Fight Me.

Glad Rockstar Spud is back to his old self. :D

Why would he come back not at 100% though? Lol

Weird they didn't wait with LAX to unify the tag belts at Slammiversary like it looks like they're doing with the world and women's titles.

i think that the PPV comes too close to the new management to handle properly. Anyway. i'm not too fond of prichard/dutch/Karen jarret on screen authority figure.

in the other side, the stories for slammyversary are pretty decent developed for this year. if i could, i would add a gauntlet for the gold to the card as a pre-main event filler.

According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Impact Wrestlings partner in India, Sony Six, might believe that Jinder Mahals WWE push lining up with Impact taping TV in India is not merely a coincidence.

The Observer is reporting Impact Wrestling officials were told directly from Sony Six that the belief is Jinder Mahals recent push and WWE Title win is directly related to Impacts TV tapings this week in Mumbai.

As an example, the report used WWEs UK timing and strategy changing significantly when, in a market previously dominated by WWE, another company was coming in with strong television backing. In that case, it was ITV coming in to back its World of Sport TV tapings. WWE had plans to run weekly TV tapings in The UK for a WWE Network show, however those plans were scrapped once the ITV project imploded and seemingly went nowhere.

As of this writing, WWE has nothing planned in India for the rest of the year.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/845521-backstage-news-on-jinder-mahals-wwe-push-being-related-to-impact-wrestling-in-india-what-impact-officials-were-told

But I think I see the ROH belts on NJPW more than I see them on ROH. :lol:

Also, I think GFW is still a separate brand too. As far as I can tell, they still have indy shows booked. They're just officially tied with Impact. But...I don't know. That's an odd situation.

Archived