Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ernez

Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Wonder how long till Hogan tries to get back on the Impact bus, and they're like "nah...we good" :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if they let him back in, read a report on how Jarrett tried to reach out to Russo. Think Russo said no, could be a false report.

*Censored* Hulk Hogan

It would be cool af tho if Ricardo came in as Alberto's ring announcer again. Especially if he tagged with him too occasionally.

Edited by Fight Me.

Fun match, ending was sketchy for the "MakeImpactGreat" shit but its cool for storyline purposes.

Crowd was piped for that title win though

Kind let down the hardy maybe have decay explain it

Same old tna haha

It doesn't need to be explained...it was really *censored*ing obvious that Decay hacked Vanguard 1, and the Hardys got deleted when they tried to travel by teleportation. The belts teleported to the Impact Zone without the Hardys, and Decay picked them up in the parking lot.

And "same old tna"...not really at all. Definitely a much, much better product.

Edited by Generations

Kind let down the hardy maybe have decay explain it

Same old tna haha

It doesn't need to be explained...it was really *censored*ing obvious that Decay hacked Vaguard 1, and the Hardys got deleted when they tried to travel by teleportation. The belts teleported to the Impact Zone without the Hardys, and Decay picked them up in the parking lot.

And "same old tna"...not really at all. Definitely a much, much better product.

I,mean former,wwe guy automatically wins world title

I,mean former,wwe guy automatically wins world title

It's a new start for a new direction...it was definitely for the best. Del Rio/Patron is a bigger international name than Lashley or anyone else on the roster. If you want to get attention on a new product, you use a guy like Alberto to do it. And at least he cheated to win. And Lashley is an ex-WWE guy anyway. Not like he beat a TNA original.

Edited by Generations

Still kinda marking out that 2 guys I interact with almost every weekend, Reno Scum, have finally made it to TV.

Adam Thornstowe (the smaller one) could be a star if they give him a legit singles run

I feel like Reno Scum is getting a push, it wasn't like a roll up victory or anything. They legit controlled the match and won with a tag finisher.

Not a fan of them so far.

Edited by TheNewF'NShow

I assumed the clean win was just a way of saying "hey, thanks for helping us out in our current state"...but I guess they're getting a push if they're sticking around. Either way, I'm 100% cool with DCC losing. I hope they break up asap.

I do think DCC is going to be showing more signs of breaking up each weak. I think Storm is going to break away from both first because he's playing peace maker right now.

I'd like to think the original point of DCC was to bring all these guys in at once without forcing a storyline for each individually but I highly doubt it.

Shocked to see positive reactions on here. Cool though. I read a 411Mania review that gave it a zero and another site...the reviewer quit midway through.

Anyways...the Eli Drake confronting Jarrett (in real life) story is quite interesting.