Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ernez

Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Dutch Mantell is officially back on the creative team, working with John Gaburick and Matt Conway

Independent talent Kongo Kong is scheduled to start as a regular at the next tapings.

http://411mania.com/wrestling/tna-news-dutch-mantell-officially-back-new-talent-coming-in/

Dutch Mantell has also been known as Zeb Coulter.

So I just got poptv and will be watching Impact for the first time since EcIII won the world title. Whats going on besides the broken Hardys?

So I just got poptv and will be watching Impact for the first time since EcIII won the world title. Whats going on besides the broken Hardys?

Aaron Rex (Sandow) is a flaming homo now...for some reason.

Lashley is still boring.

Drew Galloway won the Grand Championship from Moose.

Is Kongo Kong even good? Dude looks horrible

This KO's match is pretty damn good

Edited by TheNewF'NShow

I've had Impact on in the background since it started...but I've probably watched about 2.5 collective minutes of it...just caught Laurel Van Ness at a restaurant...and bits of the women's match, which seemed pretty interesting (but I was making a sammich)...

Edited by Generations

Jade vs Rosemary was crazy

Agreed, finish could've been a bit better but they had some good spots in there

LAAAAASHLEY BOYZ, THE GOAT

Edited by TheNewF'NShow

Watched a full Impact for the first time in a while (Not counting Total Nonstop Deletion).

Damn. The commentary drags this show down a few miles.

Yeah...commentary is absolute shit. Josh Mathews talks like everything is a question...and at least they toned back the voice deepening shit they were doing in the past. Sad thing is, I actually used to like Mathews in the WWE. He has become such a joke these days.

Wonder if TNA are going to show the Hardys wrestling teams from other places. They may have the Bucks Of Youth thing going already.

Also, Lashley is the GOAT

Whatever you say Genny boy

Genny boy is catching on...YES.

Lashley is the best thing about TNA (aside from Matt). I legit only tune in every now and then just to see what Lashley is doing.

Wonder if James Storm regrets leaving a potential world championship future in NXT for this pile of crap company.

DCC blows. :lol:

I bet Storm got a call from Roode saying I think Beer Money should make a comeback. Storm says I think you are right. Storm goes back to TNA. Roode was like I meant I was coming to WWE not that you should come back here. Oh

Laughing every time I see Aron Rex. Dude left WWE because he was a joke there...even bigger joke now.

He got released he didn't leave, but his new gimmick seems to be something to fill segment time with.

He got released he didn't leave, but his new gimmick seems to be something to fill segment time with.

Either way, he always acted like he had "more" to give the wrestling world, and was being somehow underutilized...his fans all thought so too. Then he just ends up doing...whatever this is...

Edited by Generations

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Scott DAmore is returning to Impact Wrestling and were told the former head of creative will once again fill many roles behind the scenes.

Sources say DAmores main duties within the company will be international relations and creative, but hell still be wearing many hats backstage.

Were told Scott recently began his new gig by assisting Jeff Jarrett and Anthem with the Pro Wrestling NOAH partnership that was made official yesterday.

NOAH announced the business alliance during a press conference, but so far the details are unclear.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/scott-damore-returning-impact-wrestling/#.WJoqXbYrJE4?platform=hootsuite

According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, things have gotten a little uncomfortable in the TNA & ROH relationship. Right now, the only cross-over is the Hardys vs. Young Bucks match in Lakeland over WrestleMania weekend. There are said to be past issues involving the Jarrett led version of the company and ROH.

http://411mania.com/wrestling/possible-issues-between-roh-tna/