Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Crowd's a little off tonight with the chants.

So Eddie's surprise is definitely Davey Richards, right? Or is he the one that's gonna bring out Jeff Jarrett? Lol

Guest Fight Me.

SWOGGLE MEEKMAHAN. He should legit use that last name (with Matt's spelling of course lol).

What has happened so far?

Looks like I'm in just in time for Hardy *censored*ery or not

Eddie/Lashley/EC3 main event announced for the title. Also, a surprisingly good match between Moose and The Miracle for the Grand Championship.

That's right,shoot on em Spud

SWOGGLE MEEKMAHAN. He should legit use that last name (with Matt's spelling of course lol).

What has happened so far?

Looks like I'm in just in time for Hardy *censored*ery or not

Eddie/Lashley/EC3 main event announced for the title. Also, a surprisingly good match between Moose and The Miracle for the Grand Championship.

Cool cool

Guest Fight Me.

Wait...PPV?

ONO PPV, I'm assuming.

Holy shit, I forgot Eli Drake can't talk. I wonder how this segment's gonna get then. :lol:

The Eli Drake not being allowed to speak stipulation wasn't for a full year? Thank Goodness.

Guest Fight Me.

It actually is pretty lame that New Day always interact with the Bucks but never The Hardys.

They're really giving this ONO PPV a lot of attention. I thought they were non-canon?

Guest Fight Me.

Wtf Ziggy, how are you like 10 mins ahead of us? Or is it just me somehow behind? Lol

So they're just leaving the X-Division out of this show? Weaaak

Spud/Swoggle was an X-Division match. :hqhq:

Archived