Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

That's why I watched it in Spanish lol Striker can be good sometimes when he knows the product but he did no damn research on AAA and his partner I believe was some unknown dude as well. Konnan already confirmed they will have a different English team next time. I wouldn't have minded if they brought back the old Lucha Underground team just cause Vampiro can be a trip lmao

This is the Zicky Dice show I was talking about the other day. Same building they hold the local indie I go to every month.  Meet & greets included and it’ll be streaming live on twitch for free. Y’all should check it out. 

EBB4D265-B099-4CC9-BE1D-E39C17AB8047.jpeg

Not sure where the hell to talk about it, but that was one of the most fun shows I’ve ever been to. Up there in my Mount Rushmore of shows with WrestleMania night 1 & 2. 

Got to meet Thunder Rosa, Taya & Chris Bey. Wanted to meet Myron Reed but he had people run his table and looked like he was out before the show ended lol

There were others doing greets like Dalton Castle, but I only had so much money. 

4A7128D3-69B0-4561-8DC3-AD3D982A3E73.jpeg

BE538A54-60CD-426C-81FC-01AD1027C979.jpeg

Guest Fight Me.

Didn't know this was considered a world title lol But glad they finally pulled the trigger on turning Matt Cardona heel, even though I doubt it'll have the same effect it does on GCW lol

Guest Fight Me.

Idk if it's Impact Plus or Chromecast to blame but it was an awful experience trying to get through No Surrender. Constantly disconnecting and restarting the show from the very beginning of the preshow. Sometimes it would refresh and play No Surrender 2019 instead. I think I'm just gonna cancel again and switch to that Ultimate Insiders thing on their YouTube instead. The classic library isn't as big but at least I know YouTube won't fail on me when I'll try to watch one of their montly specials. Shame.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived