Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

That’s dumb as shit. Why don’t they do the WWE model of PPV’s on their streaming service after it aired ? I know they’d make more on fite for live PPV’s, but at least have the replay available soon. 

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

I'd imagine same reason other streaming services remove exclusives after the first month, they wanna sell some DVDs of the event too. That and I guess any replays people would order afterwards. I mean I personally don't know anyone who orders a PPV after it's aired or who still buys DVDs, but I think that's the thought process for some companies. I mean the WWE Network model was great for fans...but the payday for the wrestlers has definitely gotten worse since that model was introduced I'd imagine lol

It was ! I honestly loved it. You guys will definitely see me on the next few tapings. It was  BTI mixed with Impact and Emergence. 

I’m the black guy wearing a Bullet Club shirt and hat with a gold chain in the corner. 

Guest Fight Me.

I miss his OG TNA entrance with the spotlight in front of the entrance tunnel. AEW HAS THE TUNNELS, WHY DON'T THEY DO IT? AHHHH.

I love that the Impact crowd brought the Double C taunt back from the dead and even got him to do it. :lol:

Guest Fight Me.
3 hours ago, Bushy. said:

At a local Indy show and Jordynne Grace is randomly chilling in the crowd :lol:

also met Kaleb with A K

AAW by any chance? A lot of Impact talent there tonight from what I see.

8 hours ago, Fight Me. said:

AAW by any chance? A lot of Impact talent there tonight from what I see.

Nah, Championship Wrestling From Atlanta. 

If you ever heard of Championship Wrestling From Hollywood, it’s the same company but they’re first show in Atlanta. 
also makes sense because she & Gresham live here. 

Ahh so turns out Gresham was wrestling in the main event. Wish I knew, he wasn’t advertised at all. I haven’t watched ROH in a couple of years and he joined when I stopped watching. Kinda makes me wanna start again lol 

Archived