Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

He better dye his hair blonde and do the goatee too.

I like their concept for Homecoming a lot. And weird how GCW, Impact AND AEW have the same event name within a month of each other. :lol:

Guest Fight Me.

BTI wasn't airing and they were just airing classic shit instead. Then it froze and stream went offline lol I guess it's back up thankfully.

Guest Fight Me.

Glad they aren't afraid to share some Impact Plus footage on BTI. Great way to catch up if you missed the special, they share like half the match lol

The Twitch situation still sucks. They had a lot of new eyes that gave him a chance since they may not have AXS and whatnot. Plus they let streamers co-host the show as well and share it with their communities. Hiding the show for those who don't have AXS behind a paywall (despite it being a good price) I think may hurt them in the long run. For their sake, I hope I'm wrong.

I don’t even watch impact, but I’ve been thinking of driving to Nashville for like 2 sessions of tapings. Anything scheduled to be on ? 6 sessions is ridiculously long. But I’d love to see Chris Bey and some others 

Guest Fight Me.
1 hour ago, Bushy. said:

I don’t even watch impact, but I’ve been thinking of driving to Nashville for like 2 sessions of tapings. Anything scheduled to be on ? 6 sessions is ridiculously long. But I’d love to see Chris Bey and some others 

I mean you might see Christian Cage if he wins the title tomorrow lol Kenny will be in Mexico so unfortunately you won't catch him there.

Guest Fight Me.

I'm sick of Jay White's theme with the Bullet Club intro. Like I'm ready to jam and then his shitty theme starts. Plus if I'm Bey, I'd wanna come out to that theme at least one time. It's sorta iconic at this point lol

Guest Fight Me.

I had Impact Plus for a little bit. I think the Impact Plus exclusive shows like Homecoming are available immediately but actual PPVs maybe get added like a month later? It was July 17th, so maybe they'll add it soon but don't take my word for it lol Impact mostly does Impact Plus exclusive shows, they only do about 4 actual PPVs a year (Hard to Kill, Rebellion, Slammiversary and Bound for Glory).

I'm not 100% sure, but maybe it's due to their new partnership with YouTube as well. I think they are offering the PPVs on there if you sub to one of the higher tiers or something. I've heard speculation from hardcore Impact fans that they're worried Impact Plus could be shutting down and they're just planning to move everything to YouTube. Again, just pure speculation. I loved Impact Plus for the classic content, I should get back on it soon.

Edit: Did a quick search. Their YouTube membership thing offers the PPVs a month later. Apparently Impact Plus offers the last PPV whenever the next one airs. Wtf? The Impact Plus post was from a year ago, so maybe they've updated that since then. Who knows.

Archived