Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

Guest Fight Me.

Damn, a preshow match? This could easily be a PPV match, the story is already there. I guess they really want people to watch BTI lol

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

-Trey Miguel on an endless quest to become Ricochet

-just realized i have never seen a Chelsea Green match

-Morrissey off the BIG juice but hey he looks great

-i remember thinking Chris Sabin was best in the world at one point. *Censored* injuries.

-No Way Jose huh? aight.

I wasn't really planning on even watching this show. But, it sounds like there were at least 3 or 4 pretty cool things that happened. So...I'll do it tomorrow, I guess. Apparently the show ended with all of the Bullet Club guys 2-sweeting in the ring. Then Jay White started to run down the ramp, and the show went off air. I guess that was done to keep people guessing...did he attack them, or did he join them for a 2 sweet? Either way, Kenny winning the NEVER title seems to be a possibility.

*it seems like NJPW has the footage of what happened after Jay White ran in.

24 minutes ago, Generations said:

I wasn't really planning on even watching this show. But, it sounds like there were at least 3 or 4 pretty cool things that happened. So...I'll do it tomorrow, I guess. Apparently the show ended with all of the Bullet Club guys 2-sweeting in the ring. Then Jay White started to run down the ramp, and the show went off air. I guess that was done to keep people guessing...did he attack them, or did he join them for a 2 sweet? Either way, Kenny winning the NEVER title seems to be a possibility.

in case you wanna skip around: Ultimate X, Moose/Sabin, Rosa/Purazzo, Sami/Kenny (though i wasn’t really that into it. not really a fan of Sami or super violent matches)

Morrissey/Edwards was aight but you’ll live without seeing it. mixed tag is only cool if you care about Chelsea, but it’s an average mixed tag with mostly average wrestlers. the tag title match i mostly tuned out of tbh. once i saw NWJ i stopped caring.

oh and FinJuice had an impromptu match 

Archived