Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

The first hour is just BTI, basically just a preshow. But they promoted this match heavily to get everyone to watch lol It was alright, just glad TJP ain't win.

Guest Fight Me.

Hearing great things about him from recent Beyond shows he worked at so that's good.

Stupid how so many people are let down by this. Impact didn't tease a big former WWE star, they didn't tease anything at all. Sources just said it was a former WWE talent who didn't get a real chance. So I'm not sure what people were expecting. They were already teasing the Forgotten Sons for Slammiversary so y'all would've been more disappointed if he showed up then lol

Guest Fight Me.

Good shit from Kenny and Moose. Not sure if Kenny wanted to work a slower match due to Moose being bigger (despite being mad athletic), or if it's true about those injuries piling up on him. Maybe both. Damn, I can see this belt collector run being cut short sooner or later because of it. The shenanigans at the end were fun and cool to see the Bucks technically back on Impact.

Also, it came off to me like TK was almost embarrassed to hold an Impact world title match at Daily's Place. Bro had every single AEW logo removed from the venue and even the AEW doc had tape on his shirt. And I know they stay up til 2am to finish taping Dark...this looked like 2:30am with how everything was lmao

Guest Fight Me.

That makes me so sad. West and Tenay are one of my favorite duos ever. They were so passionate and were there for the greatest era of the company's history. Hope he pulls through.

Archived