Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

They were mad happy to promote the PPV was coming to Playstation, but I think it may just be PS4. I had trouble looking for the AEW PPV a while back on PS5 too. I just don’t wanna move my Chromecast over from the other room...

FITE just needs a Playstation app already lol

Guest Fight Me.

FITE casts directly to my smart TV without having to screen mirror my phone and kill my battery. Awesome. If only Peacock could do that.

Always something with the audio. They're definitely working today, but everything's too loud. Like I can audibly hear them calling spots. Not that I caught them, it's just that loud for no reason lol

As good as the dynamic of Ace and Fulton is, selfishly I want Fulton with EY in Violent By Design. Just solely cause of the Sanity connection lol

Happy with the opener. As long as TJP didn't win lol Glad there was more for Josh Alexander after The North.

Gotta update that graphic. Thought they were gonna let EY wrestle on a fully torn ACL for a sec lol

Oh I got spoiled a big debut earlier, I can see them being EY's replacement. This group's got a lot of hosses lol

Guest Fight Me.

What's up with him using his real name? Big Cazz XL was a cool name lmao

I feel whatever about him, but I'm happy he's turned his life around and he looks great. Plus thankfully no nZo/Enzo lol

EY forming a group of crazies just always works. Can't say I'd care much about each member individually, but together VBD is one of my favorite stables today.

Cardona with the ugliest Unprettier ever. I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and say he hit it like Chelsea would. :lol:

The injury angle was pretty well now.

It's funny how TK was a nervous wreck that one time on Dark but as a heel here he always knocks it out of the park.

Guest Fight Me.
10 minutes ago, Generations said:

Calling it now. Don Callis is the Executive Vice President of Impact...he's going to be the one to make the three count for Kenny to win.

Heyman and RVD vibes? Lol

Yeah they need to screw Swann somehow, or else what's stopping the whole roster from turning their backs to him for letting them down? Put all the heat on Don lol

Guest Fight Me.

I wish Excalibur and Taz were here too. With Mauro being unbiased between the two sides lol

Wait, they have Tony Schiavone just sitting in the crowd there lmao

Guest Fight Me.

I'm ready to see Joe anywhere.

Won't get my hopes up too high, I think last year they teased literally everybody that got released then too but they only got the Good Brothers, Heath , EY and EC3 lol

Well that was disappointing. 
was Swann hurt ? The match just never kicked into that second gear to me. It was kinda just...there. And the botched didn’t help. 

just...idk. The whole thing didn’t even feel like a big deal. A tiny venue with no fans or pyro. I know it was an impact ppv but that would’ve been way better at Daily’s. I also just don’t think Swann was the right guy for this. 

Archived