Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Replay of The North's match from Hard to Kill 2020. Crazy that this dude Ethan Page wasn't even a body guy a year ago lol

That time James Storm beat Kurt Angle in a couple seconds for the world title was hella random but hype lol

Madison Rayne in the early 2010s with the skin tone attire hit different. ??? Got me acting like Earl Hebner lmao

Guest Fight Me.

Rhino with The Bar jacket lol

It's nice seeing him all tough again. Especially with his hair in his face in the vignette.

I would've lost my shit if AMW hit their old tag finisher lol

Guest Fight Me.

People are guessing it could be "Let's Get Wilde". Taylor Wilde has been teasing a return to wrestling recently after her podcast made her fall in love with it again. I would love that. She's only 35, let's do it. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

? WE OWN THE NIGHT.

I feel like they were better off waiting another week to debut on Thursdays lol

Dang, I forgot about Hardcore Justice being earlier in the day before Mania night one.

LET'S GET WILDE.

Blindfold Hardcore match. Let's go lmao

Guess AEW hasn't sent Impact that ugly ass Bullet Club theme lmao

On 3/31/2021 at 1:22 AM, Fight Me. said:

NKz8kiw.pngWILDCAT CHRIS HARRIS.

Aw man that brings back some memories. AMW were great back in the day, its a shame Harris fell off as much as he did. Also thought James Storm should of been a bigger deal than he was, another example in the list of many great f*ck ups by TNA.

I think it's pretty obvious how rebellions going to end Moxie and Kingston interfere this qualification both chance keep their titles working relationship over it's pretty obvious aw doesn't give a damn about this match they haven't promoted it at all on their show they never even brought him on to the show

Guest Fight Me.

I think Kenny takes both Impact world titles with no problems at all. But Mox appearing and Kingston returning would be huge. I think Kingston left on bad terms? But things could be different now.

Curious to see tonight's episode. Keep seeing this nasty pic of Petey Williams getting cut under his chin and apparently Eric Young worked with a torn ACL too.

Guest Fight Me.

I wanna know who's in charge of picking the Greatest Moments they play whenever they go to commercial on Twitch...Cause they do play some good stuff usually from the early days between 2002-2009. And the Steiner Math promo playing almost weekly pops me every time.

But then there's other moments like The Beautiful People confronting The Dollhouse or Angelina Love winning the title by DQ? I don't mean to poopoo on the Knockouts cause they did have some great moments in the early days...but these stick out like a sore thumb. :lol:

Guest Fight Me.
40 minutes ago, Generations said:

I thought Impact PPVs were on Saturdays. I wasn't going to be home till after 10 last night, so I was kinda pissed.

As luck would have it, I'll be home by 9 tonight, so I should be able to catch that main event. Sweet.

It was originally yesterday, but they moved it due to UFC.

Guest Fight Me.

Looks line Aubrey will be there tonight. I think they did mention on Impact that there would be a referee from each promotion to make sure shenanigans don't go down. Maybe one will be enforcer or something...two referees matches always seemed sloppy lol

Archived