Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

Guest Fight Me.
45 minutes ago, Generations said:

So...is Moose having the old world title ever going to have a point...or, nah?

It just started when he was feuding with the TNA legends last year, leading to the TNA reunion show that never happened on Mania weekend. Then there was Tessa holding the real title hostage in Mexico. Then it just became a thing of him claiming to be the real world champion. I'm sure if he beats Swann for the title he'll finally retire it.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Oddly enough, I've read that Sammy Guevara's original plans will go to

Black Taurus. Which is weird considering he just joined Decay, which I don't see Sammy being apart of as well. But we shall see what else they do with him soon.

Guest Fight Me.

The Swingman relegated to BTI. I do not approve.

Jake Something is a beast. A feud with Moose is a good look for him.

I'm disappointed Scott D'Amore has a theme and it isn't the Team Canada theme.

Guest Fight Me.
1 hour ago, Lunchbox said:

So there was a Impact event and Cass and Enzo were on it and im just slowly falling out of love with this promotion. 

Wasn't it just an indy show presented by Impact? I don't count that lmao

Guest Fight Me.

Oh, true. I guess nZo kinda was on Impact via the Talk n Shop cartoon a while back. Weird I consider that more canon than this. :lol: But yeah, guess I wouldn't be too surprised.

Guest Fight Me.

I have no clue if Impact has plans to introduce a new design or just do away with the classic TNA title again when they unify them tomorrow. Personally, I would like to see them keep the classic design with perhaps a new front plate that just says Impact instead of TNA. It's just more iconic and recognizable to me. It'll mean so much more if Kenny shows up on Dynamite with that title instead of the current one that I'd imagine a lot of people haven't seen before. Doubt Kenny would give former champs their props, but at least he could say he holds the same title (sorta) that guys like Angle, Sting, Jeff Hardy and Lashley held. Just my two cents.

Guest Fight Me.

Holy shit. Any other two would've messed this up lol

A number of new champions coming out of Sacrifice...

All sound good to me.

Guest Fight Me.

C'mon Tommy, let's call some old friends. ?

Everytime I read the name, I still think of the first, which was the ECW reunion show. Sure, it wasn't nearly as good as the One Night Stands but it was still fun. Always surprised it just replaced Hard Justice entirely after that lol

Edit: Oh *Censored*, this is during night one of Mania. Why lol

Guest Fight Me.

So Kylie Rae is returning to Warrior Wrestling and apparently it's got people in Impact scratching their heads cause she still has a deal with them apparently despite leaving wrestling they thought.

Archived