Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Random alliance but cool lol

Hmm what if the Beer Guns actually do beat the Good Brothers for the titles? Since Private Party are heels now. Plus it'll give the Good Brothers a reason to turn on the Young Bucks and go for their titles.

14 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

I saw that. I like Mutoh but man Go should be the guy still. Dude navigated that company thought a wild time. 

Disagree. 

Go will have his time. (It's still his time). But, the exposure that Mutoh is bringing to NOAH right now is huge.

Between the new logo and a huge star like Mutoh...this is exactly what NOAH needs to get more eyes and have a resurgence of sorts into the mainstream. Nobody outside of Japan was really discussing NOAH in recent years. This is a big shift for them. I think NJPW went a long way in showing that Japanese wrestling is able to go mainstream outside of Japan...and now we get to see a promotion like NOAH benefit from that. Mutoh won't be the champion for long. He's just a draw. Also, fans always have an easier time getting behind a performer when they are on the chase. It makes sense to draw viewers now...and then have them attach themselves organically to Go by watching him regain the belt.

Just feel like the man carried the company and did get some eyes back on it through his perc angle type matches he was putting on during the pandemic and the first show back with fans he has to drop the belt. Man was name best outstanding performer in Japan and there were real talks of him maybe grabbing the top award over Naito and Okada. A win over Mutoh would have been a nice last win of his reign if he dropped it. 

Guest Fight Me.

"The Forbidden Door" Tony Khan is a menace lol

Good debut for FinJuice. I wonder if they'll pop up on Dynamite too.

Just realized Cardona and Tenille are on the same roster again lol

Archived