Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even with the AEW rub, I still find Impact hard to watch. 

I'm a fan of Jordynne Grace, Jazz, and some of the other women. Some of the mainstays like MCMG are nice to see. Swann is fine. I've been a long time Willie Mack fan...but, that's about where my interest stops. There are too many guys on there that just do absolutely nothing for me. Notably, guys like Eddie Edwards, Sami Callihan, Moose, Eric Young and his embarrassingly lame stable...pretty much all the guys who the spotlight always seems to be on. I'm bored by most of them.

Guest Fight Me.

I like Impact, they just need to figure out their crowd situation cause that's really hurting it for me. Although I guess this is the safest route to have no crowd at all. And I really wish there was more to this partnership than just a few Kenny appearances. There are a bunch of guys going unused in AEW right now that would be a great addition to Impact. And vice versa.

If he's been working on a handshake deal this whole time, he really is the Most Professional Wrestler lol

Guest Fight Me.

Impact's been trending since last night for me, love to see it. I like that the Impact Plus specials have been made more important recently. They still treat them a step below the PPVs like Hard to Kill of course but it's nice seeing title changes and such happening. And if it's trending, I guess people are getting the service or are at least going out of their way to watch it. Good stuff.

Guest Fight Me.

It's funny seeing Impact starts with a Dynamite recap and they don't even reference the show last Saturday.

Speaking of, AEW never starts with a recap, no?

Haven't seen Melissa in weeks I think.

Guest Fight Me.

Only watched about an hour, I'll finish tomorrow. But I love how D'Lo kinda sounds like Vampiro so with Striker this is the perfect commentary team lol

Guest Fight Me.

Just finished Barbed Wired Massacre. Although wasn't it more Raven's gimmick match from the early days of TNA? lol Either way, fun to watch. Main event time for me.

Guest Fight Me.

So all his tweets are gone but apparently Ethan Page was pissed with how the Karate Man match came off. He wanted it to be more like the Final Deletion. Then Scott D'Amore shot back saying the original plan was for him to put over Josh Alexander. Don't see why he had to burn bridges on his way out after a pretty good run I thought.

Hes kinda a baby, he was all pissy with GCW cause they made a trading card with his name on it. Janela told him to go *Censored* himself and he will give him money to shut up. Funny thing is Page started to gain momentum cause he was being put over by GCW.  Hes gonna be *censored*ing annoying if he doesn't get pushed in AEW or WWE.

Archived