Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

Guest Fight Me.

I'm glad the "spoiler" I saw ended up being fake. Though Chris Bey winning the world title would've been cool. Would've made no sense the way they've been using him though, it's like rare to see him for some reason. Not sure if he has some personal problems or whatnot, cause idk how a talent like him was X-Division champ for only a month or so.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.
27 minutes ago, Kman said:

How long is Gallows out for? You not reckon Kenny is just going to step in as his replacement with Anderson. Gives him another title with very little effort. 

I think it's been 3-4 weeks since Ethan Page said he'd be out for 6 weeks. So he should be back soon.

Guest Fight Me.

Can Impact not use any Dale Oliver music? Cause this Sting theme was definitely dubbed it and it sucks lmao 

THE SWING MAN. Shame they didn't have 50K watch him last week.

Guest Fight Me.
13 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

What happened?

Just her reading comments with basic comebacks like "funny how you say Impact sucks but you still came in here to watch." I think someone called her a douche and she responded with something like "Maybe I should buy a douche shirt." Not the best comebacks lol

Not sure if it was like that all show since I had it in Picture-in-Picture while watching AEW Dark lol Shame cause Impact's chat is usually nice, but all the new AEW viewers probably caught her off guard.

Guest Fight Me.

I know Impact do this every year, but it sucks that tonight and next week are just Best of 2020 episodes when they've got this momentum right now. On the other hand, I guess it's a way to educate new/returning fans that missed stuff this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived