Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.
16 minutes ago, Lunchbox said:

Is Page WWE bound? His last vlog was like alot of "This might be my last time in impact" and "This might be my last indy booking ever."

I do keep hearing that his Impact contract is coming up. Would be a shame if we don't get The North against some AEW teams after all. But Cody and Ethan have interacted a bit on social media since becoming a body guy, so there's still hope lol I imagine the huge weight loss has caught WWE's attention though.

I like Ethan Page but I love The North much more as a team. Josh came into Impact after so his contract probably isn't up til way later. If I'm either WWE/AEW, I would definitely want both.

Guest Fight Me.

Just wanna mention it's FREE on Twitch. Tonight at 8pm ET.

Everyone who doesn't use Twitch seems to be under the impression that you need to be subbed to watch content, that is very false. Subscribing is just more so to support the channel and to unlock emotes. In rare occasions, I've seen some pages maybe require you be a subscriber so you can use the comment section but that's more if the channel is very popular like Paige's channel.

Guest Fight Me.

No clue but surely they could get at least 10 roster members out there?

Melissa Santos is gonna have a long night trying to read all these comments lol

Archived