Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

I wanna see all Kaleb With A K's camera pics with all his Tenille pics. :lol:

Also I get why they dropped his last name Konley...those initials could've been yikes lmao

EY got that Lars Sullivan yell lol

Guest Fight Me.

I can't believe I caved in and got Impact Plus for Victory Road...almost got the annual plan for $71 too lmao

Besides the exclusive shows, I've been pretty nostalgic for classic TNA lately so no regrets lol

Karl Anderson got his own theme lol

Guest Fight Me.

I think Impact could do the KOs tag titles justice this time around if they decide to bring it back. Definitely better than WWE's division at the moment...

KA got his own theme/tron but Gallows is okay with his own tron but same theme lol

Should've given him the Aces n Eights instrumental. :hqhq:

Goddamn, Snake Eyes onto almost the post.

Dang, EC3 left bloody and Moose got back the TNA title.

Guest Fight Me.

NJPW doesn't wanna partner with Impact, but they're cool with Rocky showing up on Talk n Shop and plugging NJPW World on Impact's time lol

nZo is here. :hqhq:

COLT CABANA.

Guest Fight Me.

Bret Hart in the house!!!

Mick Foley!!!

Still shocked they got Matt Striker but keep him on preshows and Xplosion.

Jake Something seems to be really good from what I've seen of him outside of Impact on Twitter. Shame he's stuck doing this Cousin Jake stuff with the Deaners.

Guest Fight Me.

I can't believe the cold open is just an extended version of this Eric Young vignette we've been seeing for months lol

I laugh every time they use the Lars Sullivan scream lol

Man, TJP is not the first person I wanna see lol

The blue ropes and everything tonight gives me early Impact Wrestling vibes lol

"Okay can someone help us with our audio issues?" Josh big mad. :lol:

The wedding is tonight???

Oh man, countdown before Heath/Rhino promo. Amateur hour right now lol

DAIVARI IS HERE. Without the plane crash theme lol

James Storm?!

Heath hurt or just blown up?

Okay, Heath is hurt but trying to finish. Just have Rhino win instead on his behalf.

Glad they did just go with Rhino.

Feel bad for Kylie Rae. Just straight up replacing her with Su Yung for no reason. Don't see why they couldn't just have Rae vs. Purrazzo and Su Yung return at the end. Shocked Yung won too.

The KO tag titles are coming back in 2021!

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, speculation is Kylie tested positive. Still, I don't think Impact should've kept promoting the match as if it was still happening up until the last minute. There's some people I guess that decided to check this out specifically for this match.

Dang, did EY's back tattoo get even crazier? Lol

credit; pwinsider

Heath Miller was originally slated to win the Call Your Shot Gauntlet Battle Royal at last night's Bound for Glory PPV, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

Miller, who was injured early on into his run in the match, was initially slated to defeat Sami Callihan to win the match and earn an Impact contract.

Due to the injury issue, an audible was called that saw Rhino instead go over in order to secure Miller the contract.

Miller was hospitalized last night and apologized to the fans via Twitter for the injury.  There is no word yet on what the official diagnosis is or how long he will be out.

Guest Fight Me.

That sucked to see. He must feel horrible that he was supposed to get this big BFG moment and got injured. They are lucky they still had Rhino in the match and didn't eliminate him early or something.

Archived