Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Damn, got the title change spoiled for me lol

I loved the Wrestle House stuff last night and the way they returned to the Impact Zone was *censored*ing sick.

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, I like it. I respect that they're playing it safe by having no wrestlers as the crowd, but that's really the only thing killing me.

Then again, they basically had the whole roster in that one segment when Wrestle House crashed Deonna's Black Tie Affair thing. So I'm not really sure what's stopping them from having a crowd lol

Oh I skip the wrestle house nonsense, that's really not for me ? that and the obligatory backyard match after that segment are a no-go for me! But yeah I'm definitely digging it lately. 

Now, I've not watched TNA in the Anthem era, so I've gotta ask (and I'm not trying to sound mean) is Eddie Edwards sick? He looks atrocious since I last seen him. 

Guest Fight Me.

Not that I know of. It's just so crazy to me this hardcore gimmick has lasted as long as it did since almost losing his eye a little over 2 years ago. I liked Eddie how he was before, but I guess I can see people thinking he was just a generic technical wrestler back then.

I wasn't sure if I'd missed something, because the last time I'd (properly) have seen him he was in shape and healthy and now he's really not either. So I thought perhaps he had health issues. 

And yeah, that hair and attire is... Ehhh ?. But each to their own. I can't talk. Lockdown got me fat too.

Guest Fight Me.

RIP Barry Scott, the old voiceover guy for many awesome video packages back in the day. A *censored*ing legend, honestly.

"TNA. We are wrestling." ???

He even came back recently to do this awesome video package for the self-proclaimed TNA World Champion, Moose.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived