Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

Guest Fight Me.

Come back, queen. ?

Can't lie, I'd be gutted if Taylor Wilde comes out of retirement for Impact but not for the Mae Young Classic a few years ago.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

THE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP IS BACK.

I get Tessa is stuck in Mexico with the real thing, but you mean to tell me they don't have other versions of the Impact World Championship laying around? The blue one they just replaced recently? Not even the GFW title they just slapped the Impact plate on top of? I guess they're just on a TNA nostalgia high after the reunion show lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

I'm reading the new Suicide may be Zachery Wentz of The Rascalz. Makes sense, we've been seeing Trey Miguel in singles a lot more lately.

Guest Fight Me.

Cinematic match tonight, should be good.

"Hey, slow down, this ain't no boneyard. He's probably an American, they all think they're badass." Lol

Guest Fight Me.

Interesting choice to break up oVe completely, including the Crist Brothers. Joseph P. Ryan & Jake Crist will make an interesting incarnation of #CancelCulture until RVD & Katie Forbes come back.

If you don't watch Impact, this must sound like gibberish/nonsense lmao

TIL Impact still airs on Twitch at the same time as AXS TV. So y'all can watch there if you don't have the channel. I got AXS, but I think I'll stick with Twitch now and get some Melissa Santos commentary during the break.

Great ad at the end for Slammiversary, teasing many debuts/returns.

Archived