Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Fight Me.

Excited to see Chris Sabin again, even if it will be just as a referee in freakin' KING OF THE MOUNTAIN. Didn't know he had a backstage role in Impact these days.

Guest Fight Me.

Damn, Chase Stevens of the Naturals. It's been a while since I thought of them.

SUICIDE. COME ALIVE. Looks sick whoever it is now, probably still Caleb Konley?

RAVEN. THE EXALTED ONE IS HERE.

Guest Fight Me.

The TNA special was alright for what it was, but it's a shame it was really just a preview for the PPV that got postponed of course.

Guest Fight Me.

Pretty sure M. Jackson  landed on his face on that suicide dive. Jesus. Old people doing dives make me cringe.

Mike Jackson did a damn Old School around the whole ring. Taker could never.

"Remember when you lost on a reality show and never wrestled again?" Jeez Madison a little stiff on her husband there. :lol:

Sharing that indy clip *censored*ed things up. That crowd, obviously unfamiliar with what's going on at Impact, made Edwards and Elgin do a double turn. Are they just gonna pretend that didn't happen next time they appear on Impact? And I guess Brian Cage could be coming back? Or are we just not gonna acknowledge the run-in by the former world champ who just left a few months ago? Lol

It's been a couple years now, and Tenille hasn't made the impact (no pun intended) that I thought she would outside of WWE. I know she's had her health issues and she made the mistake of signing with Women of Honor first...but still, it's been a year in Impact already and nothing big yet lol

Guest Fight Me.

Crazy how far back they were taped, but first empty arena show of the pandemic tonight. Insert joke about Impact always running empty arenas... lol

CRAZZY STEVE IS BACK.

Funny how the dude with the crazy gimmick is the one sane enough to stay home during all this. But I'm afraid with Eddie home and Tessa stuck it Mexico, they're just gonna hand the title over to Big Mike. :(

Sounds like they want a world title match for this, but also looks like The North is safe from defending their titles being stuck in Canada.

That Stunner no sell into The Fold was sick.

That Coast to Coast was nasty.

Guest Fight Me.

Willie Mack joining Samoa Joe and Abyss in the BIG BOI wing of X-Division champions. IT'S NOT ABOUT WEIGHT LIMITS, IT'S ABOUT NO LIMITS. ?

Kylie Rae ?

??

Kylie > Bayley

Archived