• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

A lil late, bur finally, Impact on AXS.

This music reminds me of the TNA game lol

"This is the culmination of our redemption story."

Goosebumps. Happy for Impact.

Taya's stuffed dog named Hennigan hahaha.

Heel RVD with Katie Forbes is money.

Ken Shamrock and Joey Ryan lol "You're that penis guy." :lol:

Guest Fight Me.

I get why they waited for the big AXS premiere to put the title on Sami, but it still would've been bigger on *censored*ing BOUND FOR GLORY. But what do I know lol

Looks like Tessa may be getting a world title shot. Nice.

I'm still mixed on Tessa winning the main strap but hopefully when it does happen it puts more eyes on iMPACT. they've honestly been consistent and im enjoying the ride. I just wish they set up the shows differently. B4G looked kinda budget vs in the past it didn't.

Guest Fight Me.

I think it was last year where they were in that small NY venue with a smaller ring for BFG. People really thought Jericho was gonna show up back then...but we got James Ellsworth instead lmao

I think this year was a step up from that at least.

• 2 weeks later...

Honeslty, having Tessa win the world title is not something that should be viewed as a "marketing ploy" or "attention grab". And unfortunately, it will be...because your average fan has no respect or understanding of just how long Impact has been grooming her for this.

But, yeah...it's a legitimate angle, and she is a legitimate performer. And everything about the situation should really be considered one of (if not the absolute greatest) achievement/contribution to the industry that Impact has ever made. It's truly impressive that they've got this far. And they did it the right way. No shortcuts. They didn't just do a one-off challenge and have a shock upset, and put the strap on a woman for shock value to say "look at us...we care about women". They legitimately built her to be their top star. And she is. And it works because it's genuine. And I hope people can feel that when she wins the belt.

I hope it does bring eyes to Impact...for the right reasons, and not just people who want to hate on what they've accomplished. I know those people will come too. But, I hope the numbers are overwhelmingly strong on the positive side. And I hope other companies have the balls to congratulate them for doing something they never could. And I hope it's a beautiful day of unity for the entire wrestling community, as it should be...because Tessa is a goddamn star.

Guest Fight Me.

Great ending and win for Tessa. I'm all for her becoming the world champion, whenever this matchup is. I hope it isn't for some time though and Sami can get some successful title defenses on Impact before then. It'll help Tessa too and mean more if she beats someone who isn't just a transitional champion lol

Also, excited for IPWF next week. Definitely gonna be Impact's funnest show since Matt Hardy left.

Archived