Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Very cool to see Jeff Hardy's debut as the flashback during commercial on Twitch. Damn, 15 years ago already.

Didn't know Cousin Jake was Jake Something. Heard good stuff about him and he is kinda impressive.

Great moment between Sandman and Eddie Edwards.

ENTER SANDMAN!!! Just for the Twitch stream I'm pretty sure, but still pretty damn cool.

Guest Fight Me.

Tryna watch my recording of Impact last night...it appears Pursuit aired a rerun of last week instead. :lol:

Damn, I got home in time last night to watch the right episode on Twitch too but decided to finish Super Showdown instead. Smh.

IMPACT Wrestling has announced on social media the release of Knockout star Scarlett Bordeaux. Bordeauxs frustrations with the company have been well documented as she, along with her boyfriend Killer Kross, requested to leave not too long ago. Her contract was not set to expire until later this summer.

IMPACT Wrestling confirms that it has released Scarlett Bordeaux from her commitments to IMPACT. We wish her every success in her future endeavours.

Bordeaux returned to IMPACT in 2018, where a segment of her giving Scott Steiner a lap dance immediately went viral and propelled her as one of the top female stars of the promotion. She defeated Glen Gilbertti in her debut return match. However, the issues were with her contract as it was not guaranteed and Bordeaux was only paid per appearance. See IMPACTs announcement below.

https://twitter.com/impactwrestling/status/1140983100140335106?s=21

Guest Fight Me.

Finally, first Friday all month I get to watch live on Twitch. Catching up through Pursuit recordings have been a pain. Not an HD channel and audio is so poor on there for some reason. Crazy how many folks still don't know about the Twitch simulcast. It's free, people! Lol

Atlas security have been busy lately between AEW and Impact. They makin' a comeback lol

Feel like Kross kidnapping and torturing Sandman should be a bigger deal to more people than just Eddie Edwards. :lol:

Eddie and Alisha back on their bullshit.

Steiner Math every week during commercial break on Twitch. :lol:

Haven't watched in a bit, have they given up on Melissa Santos/Don Callis streaming on Twitch?

WOMEN'S 4-WAY MONSTER'S BALL.

TJP is back on Impact to find some new underage girls to talk to and there goes Ace Austin's undefeated streak for no reason.

Lower third for Pentagon/Callihan flashback is all wrong. "CAGE VS. SYDAL. SLAMMIVERSARY 2019." :lol:

The music when Eddie killed Kross lmao

Cage is back!

https://twitter.com/realKILLERkross/status/1142285363739688961?s=19

Perhaps tonight was Kross' last appearance? Since he's been trying to get released for a while too lol

Archived