Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Damn, sucks for Eddie to be stuck in this random, unadvertised X-Division match thanks to the Eli Drake firing. And he probably won't even win this, they're pushing this Ace Austin kid hard.

Eddie "Dean Ambrose" Edwards.

Yeah, I thought Eddie was perfectly balanced with this crazy gimmick last year when he first started it as a heel. But yeah, he's been kinda cringey with it lately, especially after introducing Kennt the Kendo Stick. Still a fan though, better than the generic technical wrestler he was before lol

Just a whole lot of Rebellion chat:

Ace Austin bugs me. Idk why, he just seems to have come out of nowhere lol

"The One True Ace" nickname gets to me too. Forget Tanahashi, dude isn't even on the "Irish Ace" Jordan Devlin's level lol

Did they just repackage the Global Wrestling Network as Impact Plus or is this something else? Lmao

Did they cancel the "Live Smokeshow" segment with this match instead? Lol

Who knew Scarlett Bordeaux would become this Intergender wrestling sensation I guess? Lol

Moose Money and The North is a weird ass alliance, but okay lol

Ring announcer forgot Zachary Wentz's name lmao

The Rascalz's finisher off the ramp, my God.

That spear at the end was a bit sloppy, but I think this 6 man tag just stole the show.

I appreciate how Taya has always been able to reinvent herself time and time again. From the Wera Loca in LU, to Lucha Royalty with the crown and everything when she debuted on Impact 2 years back and now this updated LA version of Wera Loca.

I feel like Impact's always a PPV late when crowning a new champ. Jordynne will definitely win the rematch.

Callihan coming out on Fulton's shoulders was cool. Gave me Devitt/Fale vibes for a sec.

Clean shaved Swann is still so weird.

Lethal Injection on the ramp was sick.

I hate that shitty little venue they use in NY.

Oh shit, Tully Blanchard.

Mad awkward seeing them redo the 619 spot in the corner lol

It seems Gail hasn't lost a step for the most part. And between being in there with Gail and Tully being in the crowd, Tessa is on another level tonight.

Hurts Donut off the ramp, jeez.

Arm trapped Crossface was cool, but the Magnum Codebreaker 3/4 of the way in the ring would've been a cooler finish.

Dang, Tessa is a wreck after this win.

She can't be crying one second and trying to look cool singing her theme a second later. :lol:

Oh cool, LAX/Lucha Bros main eventing.

Spanish Fly! Jeez, too many moves off the long ramp tonight lol

Cage is the new champion!

*Censored* outta here, Big Mike lmao

Guest Fight Me.

Impact will take in any and all Canadians, regardless of reputation lol

Yeah I'm sure Big Mike willingly left New Japan to be Impact World Champion. :lol:

Guest Fight Me.

Is anyone planning on getting the streaming service? I want it for the old impacts.

If it's the exact same as Global Wrestling Network where it seems to be not secure and easy to steal your info, probably not lmao

Just follow Impact Wrestling on Twitch. They play classic stuff 24/7 and air Impact for free there on Friday nights.

Guest Fight Me.

These two teams *censored*ing killed each other. Shame about the poor camera work and yikes at Fenix almost killing himself.

Very solid PPV and random, yet cool moment with the whole roster to close the show.

Probably a spoiler but I don't know cause I don't watch, but it's an injury update so...

I just got one of my random wrestling updates that Brian Cage was rushed to the hospital after his Morrison (the hell they call him now?) match. Anyone hear anything about that?

Guest Fight Me.

Very cool Konnan gets to manage both LAX and the Lucha Bros.

They only remember about Petey when they go to Canada lmao

Guest Fight Me.

Melissa reading comments on Twitch: Bring back Kingston?

Melissa: ANYWAY, GO BACK TO THE SHOW.

:lol:

Only downside about The North is that Ethan Page lost his awesome singles theme. :(

Speaking of awesome themes...? ROB VAN DAM. ? THE WHOLE F'N SHOW.

Guest Fight Me.

Turn on Impact to see my homie Kenny the Kendo Stick get murdered smh. ???

Some audio issues from the ECW arena. Noticed they had to dub in the ring announcing (while you can still hear the original in the background). Meanwhile the commentary audio is really low, but that could also just be my recording from this shitty standard definition channel Pursuit. Idk how it was on Twitch last night. :lol:

According to PW Insider, IMPACT star Scarlett Bordeaux requested her release from the company late last week. Bordeaux joined IMPACT at the tail end of last year, and has been in a consistent program with Disco Inferno working as the Smokeshow. At this time, there is no word on whether or not her request will be granted, but her current contract is set to expire this summer. Bordeaux was involved in the most recent tapings in Philadelphia, and is still set to appear for future events.

This comes only a week after Killer Kross was denied a release request from IMPACT. Reports are that Kross was unhappy with his salary and asked for a pay-bump. When IMPACT said no, Kross put in for his release.

According to PW Insider, IMPACT Knockout Jordynne Grace, who began with the promotion last October, is not officially signed, and is technically a free agent. Reports state that IMPACT initially offered Grace a two-year contract, but the physical contract was never signed or returned, which gives Grace the legal right to field offers from other companies. In the meantime, IMPACT has been desperately attempting to sign Grace to stay. Shes been regularly featured on weekly television, and recently challenged for the Knockouts Championship at the Rebellion pay-per-view.

Stay tuned.

Archived