Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

This 2010 flashback makes me sad...the year TNA died.

Idk who Josh Alexander is, but he's intense lol

Straight up showing WWE & ECW footage when promoting this RVD documentary. So weird.

Sick Venom mask on Fenix.

Gail Kim's retirement lasted a little over a year lmao

Kinda wish she'd be open to a WWE return...she would've been great in the Mae Young Classic or Evolution or the Royal Rumble.

So Madman Fulton gettin' brainwashed AFTER joining oVe or..? ???

LUCHASAURUS.

Wow, the Undead Realm looks a lot like an indy fed.

KEVIN SULLIVAN.

RIP Allie. ???

Melissa Santos has no idea what to say on Twitch after that. :lol:

He used to be in a tag team with Ethan Page. I only saw one match with them in PWG because on the show I watched that they were on, Page turned on Alexander right after the match

He used to be in a tag team with Ethan Page. I only saw one match with them in PWG because on the show I watched that they were on, Page turned on Alexander right after the match

Monster Mafia

Guest Fight Me.

LAX vs. Promociones Dorado announced for an Impact vs. MLW match at United We Stand. Surprised Impact's doing any type of business with Low Ki again lol

Yeah, I actually paid for 'United We Stand' on Fite. Gonna be hanging with some friends Saturday night through Sunday, and maybe even into Monday. So, I've bought some extra Mania-weekend streams to watch. Got 'Josh Barnett's Bloodsport' too. Both of those shows air tomorrow night, so they'll just be replays that we can watch whenever. Fite is my new addiction, tbh...I love that you have the shows forever after you pay once.

RVD signed a new deal...apparently back with Impact full time or whatever. Could have swore this dude was half blind from a concussion or some shit.

Guest Fight Me.

They keep promoting his return as just RVD and putting that everywhere instead of Rob Van Dam. Wonder if he's just going by that now or if it's just easier for them lol Would be odd considering I'm positive he owns his full name?

Guest Fight Me.

? WE OUT HERE.

Hopefully I can stay up for the full thing...it's late but I bet they're still gonna do close to 3 hours. :lol:

Dante Fox not in his LU gimmick at all. :lol:

Yeah...why is this starting so late?

Dude...Josh Matthews was saying Wrestle Pro, but I thought he was saying Russell Crowe. :lol:

This lighting is a bit...um...shit. It's pretty standard indy lighting...but I expected Impact to have better production for some reason. Lol. And this structure does not look properly rigged...at all.

Guest Fight Me.

So weird seeing Pat Buck in this. Been to so many WrestlePro shows, I'm use to him as just the promoter who wrestles every once in a while lol

My friend trained here and stopped wrestling when Impact and WrestlePro's relationship was very new. Just fell out of love with it, to the point where he doesn't watch anything anymore. Shame, I wonder if shows like this make him regret it at all.

Audio issues for anyone else?

Guest Fight Me.

This lighting is a bit...um...shit. It's pretty standard indy lighting...but I expected Impact to have better production for some reason. Lol. And this structure does not look properly rigged...at all.

Doesn't look any different from the usual shows that I've been at here. Bet Impact didn't set up shit and it's all WrestlePro's stuff. :lol:

Archived