Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A little news about somebody involved in tomorrow's tapings:

Former Phoenix of RISE Champion, “The Ballsy Badass” Shotzi Blackheart has been selected by Producers of IMPACT Wrestling to receive an opportunity at this Saturday’s Television Tapings in Windsor, Ontario.

Shotzi was chosen for this opportunity after making a tremendous impression upon IMPACT Management at both the Lights, Camera, Action: The Art of TV Seminar and RISE – ASCENT Tapings May 11-12 in Pittsburgh.

“This is a moment of tremendous pride for all of us at RISE. Shotzi has put in countless hours of training and gym time, endless miles by road and by air, all to become better, all to find more opportunities to wrestle with the very best. And now, a big opportunity is before her. I cannot wait to see what comes of it.” - Kevin Harvey

A number of talents were evaluated by IMPACT Management for this opportunity. For this round of tapings, there was only one opening. However, several doors could be open for several RISE talents in the upcoming future.

Congratulations, Shotzi!

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/shotzi-blackheart-to-appear-on-impact-wrestling-tapings/

Emo Marie! :D

Guest Fight Me.

Lmao yeah, I was surprised they kept the title this long after Corgan left. Thought they would unify it with the GFW Nex*Gen title last year when Cody Rhodes returned with it. They even had Moose beat Cody when he was Grand champ, but it was non-title for some reason. Speaking of which, it has been one full year since Cody has left Impact and that title has been retired lol.

Also, Johnny Impact will be returning at Slammiversary. He's been away doing the show Survivor and also just married Taya Valkyrie.

jbhW9Ty.jpg

Wow! This is huge for Impact if this is the start of a partnership with New Japan again. Bless Don Callis.

At IMPACT Wrestling’s Slammiversary Press Conference yesterday in Canada Gail Kim and Madison Rayne were among the talents present at the event.

At the press conference they were asked by media which talents they would like to see join the IMPACT Wrestling Knockouts Division in the future.

Gail Kim said that since she has retired from active in-ring competition she has been helping out at RISE Seminars recently and was excited to see Shotzi Blackheart, who was selected at the RISE Seminar to make her IMPACT debut at the most recent tapings. She also praised the UK scene saying she wants to see former PROGRESS Women’s Champion Toni Storm and Inaugural Mae Young Classic competitor Viper in the company as well.

When asked about new talents, Madison Rayne said that someone who has really impressed her at shows and someone she would like to see a part of the division is Team Adam’s star Karen Q who Madison Rayne has wrestled in the past and has been making waves on the east coast.

What do you think about who they want to see in IMPACT? Who would you like to see join the division?

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/gail-kim-madison-rayne-name-talents-they-want-to-see-in-impact/

Guest Fight Me.

Was just wondering if Diamante would ever come back lol.

I really hope this attacker guy ends up being someone good, guess we won't find out til Slammiversary.

Archived