Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

Guest Fight Me.

Eli Drake picked the greatest tag partner in the world...THE BIG BAD BOOTY DADDY.

Also, checked out the Impact-LU show finally before tonight. Twas good and looks like the Redemption main event is just a rematch from this show cause of Alberto's ass lmao.

Don't agree with Impact deciding to show the first Aries-Fenix-Pentagon match from WrestleCon next week just days before the rematch on the PPV. Unless these dudes are confident on putting on a completely different match, but I see it going pretty much the same just with Aries going over.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Same, another nice title. Kinda wish they would drop the Knockouts name already though lol.

And finally, the new Impact World Championship:

JAXEPFI.jpg

Guest Fight Me.

Anyone else rewatching Redemption? Lucha Underground match starting the show, with Don Callis on commentary. So weird lol.

New stage looks fresh.

Sloppy finish due to Aerostar not being used to Impact's ropes, but solid opener nonetheless.

Impact Zone's alive...for now.

Diggin' Eli Drake's new theme lol.

Guest Fight Me.

Ropes *censored*ing everybody up tonight.

So happy to see DJZ back after almost dying in Mexico. Love the sound effect whenever he says his name lol.

Goddamn, Brian Cage is most definitely gonna be champ within a year.

Oh, hey Tessa.

Scott Steiner and Petey Williams reunited. :lol:

Guest Fight Me.

Definitely gave Callihan his receipt lol.

What exactly happened to DJZ in Mexico?

I recommend checking out his podcast with Colt Cabana, cause it's a crazy story. But here's the gist of it:

"On April 5, 2017, Paris suffered a second "colon-related health scare" after a 450° splash from Laredo Kid in match for The Crash promotion in Mexico City ruptured colon, causing internal bleeding, and forcing him into emergency surgery. Doctors gave him a 20% chance of having use a colostomy bag for the rest of his life. The surgery was successful and he returned to the ring 2 months later at an International Wrestling Cartel show, losing to Adam Cole. This injury, the resulting thousands of dollars of debt from hospital bills and an estimated $10,000 in lost revenue from missed bookings has caused Paris to suffer recurrent panic attacks from concern "about the worst that can happen.""

Pentagon! Fenix! It's time. :D

OH MY GOD!!!! YESSSS!!!!!

Guest Fight Me.

vF7dD8y.jpg

Who the *censored*s needs Alberto El Patron? :D

Wait. When did Pentagon get his name back? I thought he was still Penta El Zero M

Impact has a partnership with Lucha Underground and AAA.

Su Yung brought Rich Swann with her last night, no wonder she walks around with a kendo stick.

Archived