Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Confused the clown guy says I got us some backup. And mystery guy comes in ring gear similar to El Hijo del Fantasma but he didn't know who was coming.

Many Johnny is definitely better on delivery only if his lines were better.

Also despite Johnny Impact moves looking cool most of his aerial moves seem to lack impact.

Was this supposed to be a pun brother?

Possibly

How do you even get a body shape like Kongo Kong? I've seen tons of obese people...and they don't look like that. This dude looks like a deflated tire...if tires had bitch tits.

Even someone like Big Daddy V was proportionately filled-out.

I don't know how it is possible either but it is definitely an unique look.

Guest Fight Me.

Oh shit, Johnny's bringing the AAA Mega Championship with him next week. First time that title will be on Impact since 2011 when Jeff Jarrett won it and was calling it the "Mexican Heavyweight Championship" lol.

Oh shit, Johnny's bringing the AAA Mega Championship with him next week. First time that title will be on Impact since 2011 when Jeff Jarrett won it and was calling it the "Mexican Heavyweight Championship" lol.

If he wants to get in Eli's head she bring all three belts with him.

I honestly question the legality of something like that..that can't be legal at all. At worst, it's false advertising...and at best, it's using the likeness of Roode in a way that he never agreed to. It's their footage...they have the right to it. That much is obvious. But it can't be legal to pretend like it's relevant to the current product.

I mean, hell...WWE has old footage, and they show it...but they can't put out anything "new" involving a star that is no longer with them...not unless that person has a legends contract. Surely, using old footage with the intent to trick fans and make it appear as though a talent is in your company is a "no no" for a wrestling promotion.

And it's not even a harmless misunderstanding. They very clearly mentioned NXT and said that he had "made the jump". They just blatantly tried to make it sound like it was current footage of Roode in their promotion. If WWE showed a clip of CM Punk and said "bah gawd...CM Punk is back in WWE"...I'm willing to bet, Punk would be on the phone with his lawyer 20 seconds later. :lol:

I honestly question the legality of something like that..that can't be legal at all. At worst, it's false advertising...and at best, it's using the likeness of Roode in a way that he never agreed to. It's their footage...they have the right to it. That much is obvious. But it can't be legal to pretend like it's relevant to the current product.

I mean, hell...WWE has old footage, and they show it...but they can't put out anything "new" involving a star that is no longer with them...not unless that person has a legends contract. Surely, using old footage with the intent to trick fans and make it appear as though a talent is in your company is a "no no" for a wrestling promotion.

And it's not even a harmless misunderstanding. They very clearly mentioned NXT and said that he had "made the jump". They just blatantly tried to make it sound like it was current footage of Roode in their promotion. If WWE showed a clip of CM Punk and said "bah gawd...CM Punk is back in WWE"...I'm willing to bet, Punk would be on the phone with his lawyer 20 seconds later. :lol:

WWE and Bobby Roode should sue Impact.

WWE and Bobby Roode should sue Impact.

*Jarrett

Honestly, if LU is not coming back for a 4th season I'd prefer Impact sign up most of the roster (including Dario), and continue with those characters in some way. Would be cool to see some sort of invasion angle, though I know Impact would screw shit up with the awesome LU.

I'd rather see Matanza Cueto (Jeff Cobb) over in New Japan as I think he could be over big time.

Honestly, if LU is not coming back for a 4th season I'd prefer Impact sign up most of the roster (including Dario), and continue with those characters in some way. Would be cool to see some sort of invasion angle, though I know Impact would screw shit up with the awesome LU.

I'd rather see Matanza Cueto (Jeff Cobb) over in New Japan as I think he could be over big time.

The rumor is that him and Riddle will be over there for the next Tag World. Cobb v Ishii would be *censored*ing dope.

Archived