Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

*Censored* yeah. Heard his story and his bad luck of injuries in the past year on the Art of Wrestling a couple weeks back. Happy to see he'll be able to come back.

Guest Fight Me.

I'm ready to see the newest member of LAX already, I'll be disappointed if it was anybody on the roster but Kingston.

My friend brought up Ricardo, which I think would be cool also.

Guest Fight Me.

Oh shit, not Kingston but I'm here for Low Ki getting a world title push.

5YQC1Ni.png

Somebody in GFW was reading his wiki and was like... ? ? ?

I just knew they both were in the BDC together. There current gimmicks are similar but not that a like. LAX is more like a street gang. And Low Ki is more Mafia.

So I am guessing Low Ki gets to stop fighting in a suit. It probably was very hot doing it but it was pretty cool.

If Low Ki is to keep wrestling in a suit, then I hope it at least stops being the Hitman suit, and maybe turns into something more along the lines of a suit that a cartel member would wear. Could be cool if he wrestled in something that made him look like the "money guy" of LAX. Less formal, more relaxed.

As for that video above...is it just me, or does Low Ki cut promos kinda like the Rock?

I honestly quite enjoy the product GFW is finally putting together, LAX seem like a massive deal. Plus the general pushes of Low Ki and Matt Sydal have honestly, pushed the X-Division to a higher light, coupled with the X cup. I'd honestly say this is the best the X-Division has looked in around 5 years.

I honestly quite enjoy the product GFW is finally putting together, LAX seem like a massive deal. Plus the general pushes of Low Ki and Matt Sydal have honestly, pushed the X-Division to a higher light, coupled with the X cup. I'd honestly say this is the best the X-Division has looked in around 5 years.

X-division has definitely turned around under GFW watch. Problem is all of the other divisions seem to be suffering.

Judging by their Twitter and show logo now, they have dropped "Wrestling" from the show's name. GFW Impact has a nice ring to it.

They don't need it since GFW translates to Global Force Wrestling.

I hate this anthology shit. It legitimately makes it seem like people who aren't in GFW are still there. I don't even know the legality of something like this. They aren't trying to explain this as a showcase or anything...they're just randomly posting videos of people talking about how great GFW is. Anyone who watches that Brian Myers video without any context would immediately think that he's currently with the company and has a title shot next week...

Archived