Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hurricane to 205 Live, pls?

I know he's officially 215, but lying to fans has never been a huge issue in pro wrestling. He would slot in nicely with the Neville situation. Could have a surprise return, say that only a Hero can stop a tyrannical monarch, etc...then just get his ass beat and slide into a nice midcard veteran role on 205.

He could also serve as a producer or trainer in NXT.

I could see Al Snow returning too, as he said recently that he would love to come back.

Shame! I'll keep my ear to the ground for Steiner appearences.

I love they way they're using him. To me it would have cooled his momentum some if he was used more. He was almost like the tns version of Brock when he came in.

Poor Trevor Lee.

Tbh, I never understood what Hurricane did for this guy anyway. Of course, it didn't help that I thought Trevor was a lame ass character and performer, and really only got any enjoyment out of Hurricane himself being a nostalgia act. And I always felt like Hurricane was stealing the camera with his obnoxious green jacket (where the *Censored* did he even find that thing?). :lol:

The talent exodus from Impact Wrestling continues as Shane Helms and Al Snow are both gone from the company announcing their departure on Monday afternoon via Twitter.

Helms released a string of tweets confirming that his two-year run with the promotion was over and added, Ive never been an ass-kisser and I damn sure wasnt gonna start with an owl.

Snow similarly announced his exit by tweeting, I want to say thank you to everyone at Impact Wrestling for the great run Ive had. Change must always happen & I am excited for the future.

The two agents join a list of people who have left since Jeff Jarrett was brought back including Matt and Jeff Hardy, Crazzy Steve, Maria Kanellis, Mike Bennett, Jade and Drew Galloway.

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/shane-helms-al-snow-leave-impact/#.WUlJGLETGhB

Hurricane to 205 Live, pls?

I know he's officially 215, but lying to fans has never been a huge issue in pro wrestling. He would slot in nicely with the Neville situation. Could have a surprise return, say that only a Hero can stop a tyrannical monarch, etc...then just get his ass beat and slide into a nice midcard veteran role on 205.

Doubt he'd be a full-time guy based on comments from his podcast with Konnan but it would be cool to see him have a few matches and then work as a producer/agent.

Damn, Rosemary's first loss shouldn't have been in a random tag.

India lit right now for Sonjay.

They probably had to make her look beatable even if it was off a distraction and a two on one. She has already beat Sienna in a few title matches so giving Sienna a pin over her makes it look like Sienna has a shot at SXV.

Guest Fight Me.

I'd imagine the original plan for Slammiversary was for a Moose/Cody rematch to unify the Nex*Gen/Grand titles, but he's kinda busy with Okada that day lol.

So i tuned in for a little bit last night while making dinner and what i saw was... Not encouraging.

I'm sure you will get better at that whole dinner-making thing

Ouch, no half cooked sausage for you then!...

Nah but seriously, what I saw was pretty much just 10 minutes of wrestlers being interviews and jerking TNA off over any little thing they can think of.

Archived