Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Decay? Face? Not once have I ever thought that. Lol.

Decay were goofy as shit, but I always saw them as the bad guys.

Kinda a week late, but they for the most part never did anything heelish besides cheat to win and the feud with the wolves. They never really talk bad about the crowd. And most of their opponents were heels. The broken Hardys(Matt) was definitely a heel when their feud started. DCC and LAX both were heels

Maybe not full faces but tweeners instead since they usually did the opposite role of whatever their opponents were.

Interested to see what tonight holds. Only thing hindering my enjoyment of Impact right now, is the lack of HD in my area. Fix that shit, Pop/Comcast. This show continues to be the only thing that I have to watch in shit quality.

Last time i checked Pop was in HD somewhere in the 1000's.

Interested to see what tonight holds. Only thing hindering my enjoyment of Impact right now, is the lack of HD in my area. Fix that shit, Pop/Comcast. This show continues to be the only thing that I have to watch in shit quality.

Last time i checked Pop was in HD somewhere in the 1000's.

Not in my region. The channel exists in HD, and Comcast carries it...but they specifically don't have it in my region of the NJ Comcast listings. Go figure. Especially frustrating since literally any other channel that exists in SD and HD, I have both versions of...

Guest Fight Me.

Great match, but I don't think LAX should be in this tourney. They're already champs, they shouldn't really care about the GFW tag titles. I think Garza Jr and Laredo Kid should've won by rollup, it wouldn't have made LAX look weak.

AWWW SHIT, MY BOY SHERA IS BACK.

sen4lu.jpg

Triple Threat #1 Contender's match? So Alberto won the GFW Global title for nothing? Lmao

Archived