Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

Lol Josh thinks Mickie is still in NXT.

Why are security holding back Eddie Edwards? Did I miss a stipulation in that LMS match? Lol

Damn man, how did I stumble upon gifs of the ending already? It hasn't even aired yet lol.

Where's Matt Morgan's cool theme? Lol I think this was his theme when he teamed with Crimson?

Yeah, if Josh lost he's gone from the commentary table. The storyline of him getting kicked was building since the VERY beginning of the first episode you liked.

Nobody likes Josh(besides you lol) so Impact took advantage of it, even wrestlers don't like Josh. He told TJ Perkins to *Censored* off when TJP talked about wanting a better position in TNA. Lets not get into the time Sharkboy chewed into his ass.

Yeah, if Josh lost he's gone from the commentary table. The storyline of him getting kicked was building since the VERY beginning of the first episode you liked.

Nobody likes Josh(besides you lol) so Impact took advantage of it, even wrestlers don't like Josh. He told TJ Perkins to *Censored* off when TJP talked about wanting a better position in TNA. Lets not get into the time Sharkboy chewed into his ass.

Yeah...but I liked the early episodes because Josh was doing great and Borash wasn't there. Tbh, Borash is the drizzle shits. Why anyone would like him over Josh is beyond me. Josh was hilarious. Borash just drones on...I absolutely hate monotone commentary.

I HATED Josh in the episodes of Impact when they were changing his voice, and he didn't really have any personality, etc. But he finally came into this amazingly entertaining character in the new Impact, and now he's gone in favor of Borash.

She still has that dumb springboard moonsault

It would be 5X better if the PPV wasn't in July. Thats just too many weeks of these feuds building up. Davey vs Eddie should've been on the PPV.

damn you're right we have two more months of bull up only for it to end on a semi live episode of impact.

even if they can't afford month PPV's they could def do bi monthly or iPPV i mean i don't think anyone would care if it was an iPPV most people buy them online anyways

When it comes to Kongo Kong...he's just one of those guys who will never interest me, based on his appearance alone. I'm not about to take this guy seriously any time in the future. He looks like one of those people who drinks 10 liters of cola a day, and smells like catfood.

The current state of Impact is the strangest wrestling landscape that I can ever recall existing. They aren't TNA anymore, but most of their belts still have 'TNA' on them. They have belts from other promotions all over the place (GFW, Monster Factory, etc)...they have wrestlers from other promotions all over the place. They have wrestlers from other promotions who are allowed to work in Impact, but aren't allowed to use the gimmicks that people are familiar with. It's a massive grade-A cluster*censored*.

They're just begging for future legal issues, because I don't think they can even keep up with all the different paths they're carving here...they're basically applying independent bingo hall/gymnasium rules to a mainstream televised product.

That said...I'll have my popcorn ready for tonight's show. :lol:

They have wrestlers from other promotions who are allowed to work in Impact, but aren't allowed to use the gimmicks that people are familiar with.

Which wrestlers on the show can't use their regular gimmick? I just know Jarrett has a bunch of GFW(which he owns) wrestlers on this show now.

If other promotions don't have that talent contracted and those talents aren't appearing on the show with the titles without permission then they can't sue about anything.

Lucha Underground has talents on contracts and their gimmick comes with that contract. Its like what Dixie did to the Hardys, lolololol. Lucha Underground talents aren't even confirmed for Impact, just a potential happening through their partnership with the owner of AAA.

Archived