Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the name Beat Down Clan. I remember making a stable of it with CM Punk, Brock Lesnar, and Samoa Joe few years back on my 2K. They all wear lite UFC attires. They all run their own show, Punk with RAW, Lesnar with Smackdown, and Joe with NXT.

My friend just got a voicemail from Bruce Prichard and said he made fun of his voice lmao. Apparently he calls you if you buy a t-shirt off his prowrestlingtees store.

Wait...Bruce made fun of his voice, or your friend made fun of Bruce's voice...? If it was a voicemail, how did Prichard know what your friend even sounded like?

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, that lol. My friend didn't pick up since he doesn't recognize his number obviously, Bruce made fun of his voice and then thanked him for buying the shirt and listening to his podcast. Funny thing is, he doesn't even listen to his podcast or anything. He just likes his shirt he came across on prowrestlingtees lmao.

http://www.prowrestlingtees.com/wrestler-t-shirts/bruceprichard/i-used-to-be-over.html

Yeah, that lol. My friend didn't pick up since he doesn't recognize his number obviously, Bruce made fun of his voice and then thanked him for buying the shirt and listening to his podcast. Funny thing is, he doesn't even listen to his podcast or anything. He just likes his shirt he came across on prowrestlingtees lmao.

http://www.prowrestlingtees.com/wrestler-t-shirts/bruceprichard/i-used-to-be-over.html

Whoa. I want that.

Ahhh ok. Was gonna mention AMW but don't remember if Gail Kim was a legit active wrestler at that time.

Christian's Coalition

I feel like Beat Down Clan was in the wrong TNA era. MVP cut a legit shoot promo one time and was surprised people didn't pick it up because he dropped an "N Bomb".

Decay are great

Paparazzi Productions was hilarious

Triple X

Original MEM was cool

Those are off the top of my head.

Fortune, Front Line, Immortal, Aces and Eights were all somehow connected, also all during the Hogan era. Also all doo doo.

What did you think of Sports Entertainment Xtreme? I thought some of it was alright. I love that era of TNA though because you'd see all kinds of random wrestlers show up. I think it's even more fun if you go back and watch it now. You never know what you're going to get. One day Paul Bearer shows up and the next it's Tony Schiavone or New Jack.

I do not remember Sports Entertainment Xtreme much, was that the stable with the Harris Brothers? I remember the shirts with the S.E.X on it.

Also, I agree. The early 2000's era of TNA had a really random roster. Was watching some of the old episode on Youtube a while back before they started charging for it.

According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dezmond Xavier has verbally agreed to a deal with Impact Wrestling. Hell likely start at the tapings later this month. Xavier works pretty much everywhere these days (CZW, AAW, FIP, PWG, Wrestle Circus, Style Battle and more).

http://411mania.com/wrestling/dezmond-xavier-verbally-agrees-to-a-deal-with-impact-wrestling/

According to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Dezmond Xavier has verbally agreed to a deal with Impact Wrestling. Hell likely start at the tapings later this month. Xavier works pretty much everywhere these days (CZW, AAW, FIP, PWG, Wrestle Circus, Style Battle and more).

http://411mania.com/wrestling/dezmond-xavier-verbally-agrees-to-a-deal-with-impact-wrestling/

I love his look a lot good signing.

Soooooo, that was obviously a recent recorded commentary line. These tapings were recorded like 2 months ago and just dropped a United Airlines joke.

Sooooo, we're going to act like Santana Garrett isn't Brittany? They didn't even mention she worked here before.

Archived