Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nixon Graphics Championship Belts (Facebook Page): With Impact Wrestling's new direction and new logo, I think its time for a new belt as well. Here is Nixon Graphics concept, based on one of my previous designs.

kf2tjs.jpg

99.9% sure that is just a belt designer messing around, and not anything official. But...something to look at, anyway...

Nixon Graphics Championship Belts (Facebook Page): With Impact Wrestling's new direction and new logo, I think its time for a new belt as well. Here is Nixon Graphics concept, based on one of my previous designs.

kf2tjs.jpg

99.9% sure that is just a belt designer messing around, and not anything official. But...something to look at, anyway...

Not enough owl.

Guessing they could just keep their distance from each other (unless the main event is literally Jeff vs Jeff) :lol:

Hell...it's weird that Jarrett is on that card to begin with. Dude owns his own company (GFW), and is the president of another (Impact). What the hell is he doing wrestling for random indy promotions?

Guest Fight Me.

Does the Grand Championship even need to be redesigned? I don't think the letters TNA are on it anywhere.

It doesn't, it's the only title they have with the actual Impact logo on it.

TJP was actually the Suicide imposter. He kidnaped the real one.

Did he have help from fat ninjas and a panel van?

Yes. Manik was Perkins. But Perkins was also Suicide.

Hogan literally said "This is TJ Perkins. He has always been Suicide."

But what about Christopher Daniels? His ass was unmistakable.

Yes :shifty:

Archived