Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think X-division needs more help then the tag team division. Right now it just the DJZ and some other guys division.

Both divisions need a serious transfusion.

That said...I would be much more interested in the X-Division getting talent than the tag division.

X-Division used to define what TNA was...now it's just...pointless.

Can anyone inform me why exactly D'Angelo Dinero isn't wrestling?

Cuz he doesn't want to...(?)

Forgot Eddie Edwards got his start in Pro Wrestling NOAH. He was representing them the first time I saw him at an ROH event with those shitty red tights and that ugly ass haircut with the one braid in the back. Crazy how far he's come.

I find Cody comments amusing but is it really good to take shots at the company while they are rebuilding.

Actually, yes...IMO.

I actually respect the fact that Impact is acknowledging that it's been a joke, and working that into the rebuilding process. Much better than just pretending like they never stumbled and have been perfect from day one. The most interesting thing about Impact right now, is that they're doing this whole "how can we make things not suck?" angle.

I think X-division needs more help then the tag team division. Right now it just the DJZ and some other guys division.

Is Mark Andrews still there? Also Spud should go to the X-Division, and we as an audience kinda should care about Brxton Sutter

Did Cody just turn face by saving us from that match?

Is Mark Andrews still there? Also Spud should go to the X-Division, and we as an audience kinda should care about Brxton Sutter

Mandrews is gone I believe. Spud could help the division. And I think that is mainly from Allie being near.

I keep saying Impact Grand Title should be a regular mid-card championship. The whole round gimmick is horrible, would make out of place guys in the X-Division like Braxton fit way better on the show.

I keep saying Impact Grand Title should be a regular mid-card championship. The whole round gimmick is horrible, would make out of place guys in the X-Division like Braxton fit way better on the show.

Totally.

They should just have a television title.

I think they may combine the next gen and impact grand to get rid of those rounds. hopefully

Imagine chanting the word "Suicide"

Don't know why the company likes the character so much. He was just a poor way to push their unfinished game.

They're just desperate for name value. Suicide is a masked dude that they can bring back whenever they want, because they own the gimmick and it can be portrayed by anyone.

Archived