Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder how long till Hogan tries to get back on the Impact bus, and they're like "nah...we good" :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if they let him back in, read a report on how Jarrett tried to reach out to Russo. Think Russo said no, could be a false report.

*Censored* Hulk Hogan

Kind let down the hardy maybe have decay explain it

Same old tna haha

It doesn't need to be explained...it was really *censored*ing obvious that Decay hacked Vanguard 1, and the Hardys got deleted when they tried to travel by teleportation. The belts teleported to the Impact Zone without the Hardys, and Decay picked them up in the parking lot.

And "same old tna"...not really at all. Definitely a much, much better product.

Kind let down the hardy maybe have decay explain it

Same old tna haha

It doesn't need to be explained...it was really *censored*ing obvious that Decay hacked Vaguard 1, and the Hardys got deleted when they tried to travel by teleportation. The belts teleported to the Impact Zone without the Hardys, and Decay picked them up in the parking lot.

And "same old tna"...not really at all. Definitely a much, much better product.

I,mean former,wwe guy automatically wins world title

I,mean former,wwe guy automatically wins world title

It's a new start for a new direction...it was definitely for the best. Del Rio/Patron is a bigger international name than Lashley or anyone else on the roster. If you want to get attention on a new product, you use a guy like Alberto to do it. And at least he cheated to win. And Lashley is an ex-WWE guy anyway. Not like he beat a TNA original.

I do think DCC is going to be showing more signs of breaking up each weak. I think Storm is going to break away from both first because he's playing peace maker right now.

I'd like to think the original point of DCC was to bring all these guys in at once without forcing a storyline for each individually but I highly doubt it.

Archived