Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The mishandling of EC3 just turns me off of TNA altogether.

Same kinda. I really enjoyed his undefeated streak, but since he lost the title I stopped really caring about the main event stuff in TNA. Just been watching for the Broken Matt segments.

EC3 is just meh to me...As far as the TNA roster is concerned, he's above the rest...but he still isn't someone who I would consider a "top name". And I'm pretty sure that he's roided to the gills as well.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's like the wild wild west out heeeere"

Oh lord...don't ever speak again, Matthews...

I don't understand anything about TNA...

DDC started out as this 'Anonymous' type group...now they're just random idiots in masks. And as for this Maria angle...I don't understand why she has power over everyone. Can't they just tell her to stfu and go about their business?

Only thing I DO understand, is how sexy Brandi is.

Lol...Moose stealing Cody's woman...?

Guest Fight Me.

I don't understand anything about TNA...

DDC started out as this 'Anonymous' type group...now they're just random idiots in masks. And as for this Maria angle...I don't understand why she has power over everyone. Can't they just tell her to stfu and go about their business?

That's another thing. What can the Lady Squad do to Allie that's so bad? If it's something like Maria saying she can fire Allie, she should just say it. No need for it to be a secret lol.

At least Rex got better gear now.

It was dumb, but I miss the "Here Come the BOOM" intro to Robbie's theme. I still don't get why the Bromans broke up again though.

This whole expedition of gold thing is going to be fantastic.

Probably not, though...

Probably just some complete shit teams that can get cleared to do it...

Shit teams or not, I'm looking forward to the creativity of the segments.

Super *censored*ing glad that Everett is gonna break off. Dude is too talented to be background to someone else...

Or not

Or yes

Guest Fight Me.

BROKEN HARDYS VS. THE MEXICOOLS. IT'S LIT.

Lashley's new theme ain't bad.

Why is Angelina Love so tan now lol.

Damn, Angelina ROCKED Eddie's wife lmao.

Guest Fight Me.

*Censored*, I missed the Mexicools? That should be great. Angelina Love still looks creepy.

They were just shown in the preview for next week's tag title match.

So...something really interesting just happened to me.

I woke up, and I thought to myself "What a strange dream I just had...Broken Hardys vs Psicosis and Super Crazy?" And then I had to confirm with myself that it was real life. I'm not even joking about this. I really did it. :lol: That's a pretty special place that the Hardys have managed to touch in my brain...lol.

ROH and TNA should have merged years ago, and formed a promotion to take on WWE like WCW.

Eh...nah, I like the RoH/NJPW thing much more...and wrestling is better when it tries to be as good as it can be, rather than trying to directly compete with other companies. We don't need *insert promotion* vs the WWE...

We need something, it brings the better out of promotions, and allows guys to jump ship and get the pushs they deserve. Problem is most half talented guys are getting pushed due to a look. Someone needs to come in and create that competion. The Brand Split is trying to create that, but really isnt a direct threat. TNA was nearly there but 2009 came and it went striaght down the crapper. Now its in idle, if had of happened back the propley it would have been interesting. Especially if 2008 was 2014 and CM Punk showed up.

We need something, it brings the better out of promotions, and allows guys to jump ship and get the pushs they deserve. Problem is most half talented guys are getting pushed due to a look. Someone needs to come in and create that competion.

We have plenty...what do you mean "we need something"? Are you blissfully unaware that wrestling is in a pretty sweet boom period right now? That we have unprecedented levels of cross-brand promotions and dream matches happening left and right? We're getting more quality wrestling right now than ever before...in the entire history of the industry...and it's great for both fans and performers alike. Nobody needs to directly compete with the WWE.

Archived