Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

We can confirm that former TNA Knockout Brooke Adams will be returning to the company.

Brooke Adams worked under the name Brooke Tessmacher in TNA until she left the company in November of 2015 when she became pregnant.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/brooke-tessmacher-returning/

Squared Circle Sirens can confirm that Alexxis Nevaeh will be coming to TNA for its upcoming TNA television tapings. Alexxis had a tryout math against Jade a few months back and was seen on TNA television back in 2008 against Awesome Kong and in 2015 at the Knockouts Knockdown PPV where she lost to Madison Rayne.

Alexxis, known as the Double X Diva, has been prominent in the northeastern independent scene including being featured in WSU from 2010-2013 and most recently in WWR where she has been teaming with Taeler Hendrix.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/current-northeastern-independent-wrestler-headed-back-to-tna/

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A blast from the past will be returning to TNA in the near future. Angelina Love will be rejoining the oft unsettled wrestling company after being away from TNA for several months.

Love, a former six time TNA Knockouts champion, will reportedly be involved in the tapings taking place down at Universal Studios this week. She took a hiatus from TNA after becoming pregnant, and then announced that her contract had expired during her pregnancy and that she had no plans of returning at the time. That was actually the third time she had been released by the company, but now shes back for another go of it.

One would assume that Love, being a six-time champion, would be thrust into the limelight upon returning. Plus, its not exactly like TNA is at the top of its game. Its very much a niche company that people seem to only watch to see what the Hardys are up to. However, maybe some people will get excited for the return of Love. TNA can only hope.

http://wrestlingrumors.net/former-knockout-angelina-love-returning-to-tna/

TNA isn't bad, per say...but I can't get into any of their characters. The main event scene is a snooze fest to me. Always found Lashley to be boring and overrated, EC3 is meh...and Eddie Edwards is cool, but feels kinda like an afterthought (even as champion). Company could really benefit from some fresh blood...but, of course, there are way more promising pastures for pro wrestlers right now than TNA...so that's not something that is likely to happen.

I will watch ONO tonight, though...just because there's nothing else to watch.

I likely won't bother with it right now as anything that isn't SmackDown is a huge chore to watch these days, but I'm interested to rewatch some 02/6 stuff again one day. Right now my spare money goes to volumes of X-O Manowar, Harbingers and Rebirth trades anyway, so TNA is pretty far down that list, even if it is just £5.

I wonder if they make you pay before downloading to stop people sharing passwords on consoles.

Guest Fight Me.

Yeah, he's finishing up this year lol.

Wanted to watch ONO too, but decided to catch up on New Year's Dash instead. They made a big deal about this one, so I guess I'll try to look for it tomorrow.

A fan on Twitter today asked former WWE Tough Enough competitor Gabi Castrovinci, known in TNA as Raquel, if she is still with TNA, and she replied with the below Tweet.

Raquel is done with TNA.

Guest Fight Me.

Watching the ONO PPV, not bad tbh.

Why did the Bromans break up again? They got singles matches against members of the DCC so I guess another reunion incoming? Lol

Jessie needs to be pushed as the face of the company soon. He has the look, he can work, he's getting outside projects and attention. But i also feel like the ME scene is too crowded atm

I don't think the ME scene is too crowded...I just think it's boring and lame. Couldn't give a dry white turd about Lashley, EC3, Eddie Edwards, etc.

EC3 and Edwards are solid in the ring...but I can't bring myself to care about them due to their stale and predictable characters. Lashley is just Lashley. He's the same guy I didn't find entertaining in WWE or the ECW brand.

I would say just put the belt on Cody and call it a day.

Guest Fight Me.

Cody only signed for Bound for Glory week, I doubt he's coming back now.

I was legit just thinking earlier what if WWE stole Feast or Fired but without the Fired stipulation. :lol: Happy to see Open Fight Night is back too.

Guest Fight Me.

Rex and Spud is a friendship I never knew I needed. Also, glad Rex got a gimmick now. He works so much better with one...those trunks though lmao.

Is this the first time they've revealed what DCC stood for? Lol

Archived