Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

I'm still over here watching Pop in standard definition. Would be nice if the new TNA company, or whatever the hell it's going to be called (assuming they are selling the library to WWE)...ends up getting a new channel that I can watch in HD, because Impact is literally the only thing that I watch in standard definition, and it looks *censored*ing awful.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eddie Kingston is a great pickup. I always hated the guy but I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was about him. Then a couple of years ago I was at a Chikara show and it seemed like he intentionally had the worst match possible. The fans immediately let him know how they felt, which gives you an idea of how terrible it was because thats so uncharacteristic of that crowd. Then I watched as Eddie Kingston just stood around, loitering at ringside for a while so he could argue with with fans about the quality of his match. That was the point where I realized I got worked. Eddie Kingston is probably one of the best heels in the business. He pisses me off so much I don't even like admitting that he's good.

These are the kinds of guys I'd like to see TNA go after. I think a lot of the indie veterans from Kingston's generation are getting overlooked in favor of greener guys.

I don't think those are the guarenteed guys, they're under a mask and can change at any time. Dirtsheets reporting Eddie Kingston will definitely hurt his tryout with the WWE. Stable is interesting as long its cool people under, not some old fart like Tommy Dreamer, Bully Ray or trash like Wes Brisco.

BRING IN CHRIS HERO

agree with both of you on bringing in veteran indy guys

Upcoming spoilers

"TNA announced that this last week's set of tapings are the last TNA tapings for 2016, and encouraged fans to sign up for a mailing list to receive information on 2017 tapings.

Matt Hardy later announced that a complete episode of Impact will be filmed at the Hardy Family compound. The show will be titled "Total Nonstop Deletion."

Hardy said he is looking to outdo The Final Deletion, Delete or Decay and The Great War with TND.

The event will feature King Maxxell's debut, TNA Tag Team Champions The Hardys vs. Trevor Lee and Andrew Everett vs. The Decay, and Rosemary defending her newly won TNA Knockouts Title.

No word yet on other matches for Total Nonstop Deletion but we will keep you updated. It sounds like this full event from Hardy's compound will air in late December but that hasn't been confirmed."

Source LOP

*censored*ING IN!

Upcoming spoilers

"TNA announced that this last week's set of tapings are the last TNA tapings for 2016, and encouraged fans to sign up for a mailing list to receive information on 2017 tapings.

Matt Hardy later announced that a complete episode of Impact will be filmed at the Hardy Family compound. The show will be titled "Total Nonstop Deletion."

Hardy said he is looking to outdo The Final Deletion, Delete or Decay and The Great War with TND.

The event will feature King Maxxell's debut, TNA Tag Team Champions The Hardys vs. Trevor Lee and Andrew Everett vs. The Decay, and Rosemary defending her newly won TNA Knockouts Title.

No word yet on other matches for Total Nonstop Deletion but we will keep you updated. It sounds like this full event from Hardy's compound will air in late December but that hasn't been confirmed."

Source LOP

*censored*ING IN!

Kenny Omega to debut against Maxel.

Believe it or not, former TNA World Heavyweight Champion and current TNA World Tag Team Champion Matt Hardy noted that he'd like to purchase TNA. You can see tweets regarding that below. It should be noted that Matt has been acting "in-character" outside of TNA for some time now, so it's very possible he's just speaking as "Broken Matt Hardy."
As previously noted, TNA is scheduled to film a full episode of Impact in December from the Hardy Compound in North Carolina.
I am interested in purchasing @IMPACTWRESTLING if the owners will sell to me.
I would inject my #BROKENBrilliance into every iota of it.
If I buy, 1st move is to DELETE the OBSOLETE TNA acronym.
The poor play on words retards the brand from reaching its full potential.
#TND

Source LOP

Delightful

Upcoming spoilers

Source LOP

*censored*ING IN!

More:

As noted, the final Impact Wrestling tapings of the year will take place at Matt Hardy's compound in North Carolina and will feature a tag team "Apocalypto" match that will include tag teams outside of TNA. Hardy publicly extended invites to The New Day and The Young Bucks on Twitter, writing:

INVITED. If MeekMahan allows The Day of New to appear at #TotalNonstopDELETION's #APOCALYPTO, I'll make an appearance on MeekMahan's Show. https://t.co/ouDAM6GT2A

— #BROKEN Matt Hardy (@MATTHARDYBRAND) October 13, 2016

INVITED. If The Honorable Ring's COO Kris Koff allows The Bucks of Youth to appear at #TND, I will appear at ROH in return. https://t.co/aFMadMB9I5

Hardy later noted that they have a few teams booked for the show:

I've booked 3 new tag teams for #APOCALYPTO tonight.

Let your favorite team know about #TotalNonstopDELETION so they're not Dennis Stamped. https://t.co/4PEOIt1EQ6

The Young Bucks responded to Hardy's invite, writing:

We'd love to come say hello but please don't call us Max or Jeremy. https://t.co/J8QQbtvgZr

— The Young Bucks (@MattJackson13) October 13, 2016

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/1013/618380/matt-hardy-offers-a-deal-to-wwe-and-roh/

That sounds amazing

"TNA President Billy Corgan has reportedly filed a lawsuit against Impact Wrestling, the parent company Impact Ventures, LLC, TNA Chief Financial Official Dean Broadhead, TNA Chairwoman Dixie Carter, as well as Dixie's husband Serg Salias. According to PWInsider, Corgan filed the suit this past Wednesday in the Chancery Court of Nashville Tennessee.

Details aren't known as of this time, but we'll be sure to keep you updated on this developing story as news becomes available.

We noted earlier this morning via the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that Corgan and Dixie are currently on very bad terms, and that Dixie has a lot of heat on her for how things have unfolded over the past few months. Click here for that report."

http://www.dailywrestlingnews.com/wwe-tna-backstage-updates-huge-heat-on-dixie-carter-tna-sale-notes-more/

That sounds amazing

"TNA President Billy Corgan has reportedly filed a lawsuit against Impact Wrestling, the parent company Impact Ventures, LLC, TNA Chief Financial Official Dean Broadhead, TNA Chairwoman Dixie Carter, as well as Dixie's husband Serg Salias. According to PWInsider, Corgan filed the suit this past Wednesday in the Chancery Court of Nashville Tennessee.

Details aren't known as of this time, but we'll be sure to keep you updated on this developing story as news becomes available.

We noted earlier this morning via the Wrestling Observer Newsletter that Corgan and Dixie are currently on very bad terms, and that Dixie has a lot of heat on her for how things have unfolded over the past few months. Click here for that report."

http://www.dailywrestlingnews.com/wwe-tna-backstage-updates-huge-heat-on-dixie-carter-tna-sale-notes-more/

Ok but my thing is should I start watching ROH or Lucha Underground because i cant deal with this stress.

Archived