Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

New "Big Free Agent" Talent debuting tomorrow.

https://mobile.twitter.com/IMPACTWRESTLING/status/763500899750797312

I hope to god it isn't The Ryback.

WELP, Just watched the RollingStone clip...pretty sure I know who it is now. Looooool

Another Edit: HE *censored*ING SPOILED IT, LOLOLOL

Was it

sandow

Yes.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rubbish I guess I can give TNA a pass since they've been signing loads on INDY talent lately they can add 1 ex WWE guy to the bunch i just hope they don't go back to they way they used to when the focus was on EX WWE guys. I mean the idea should be to get your own more affordable guys over using your big name money makers so you can have them for less imo.

Like I want them to continue to develop the Moose, Bennett, Drake, ect.

They've done a great job with the Wolves just need to continue you it with in the singles main event division.

Can't believe TNA is actually doing another "winner takes all the belts" match again. Those literally always suck.

Eddie Edwards vs Lashley delivered both weeks, I'm sure Storm and Lashley will work well.

Big mic botch.

Love they aren't doing anything complicated with Lashley. He doesn't run and legit wants people to fight him.

Can't believe TNA is actually doing another "winner takes all the belts" match again. Those literally always suck.

Eddie Edwards vs Lashley delivered both weeks, I'm sure Storm and Lashley will work well.

Don't have any opinion on the quality of the matches themselves...just with the concept of having three belts on one person.

Well...there's Sandow. I don't expect him to have a huge career...but maybe I'll be wrong.

Don't have any opinion on the quality of the matches themselves...just with the concept of having three belts on one person.

Oh, Probably should've said angle, I thought you meant the matches.

Aron Rex is such a weird name

Lord...that assistant bitch with the high voice needs to leave. I know it's supposed to be annoying. I know she's a heel. I know it's all intentional. But, nah...I feel the same way about this gimmick as I did about Vickie Guerrero (worse than Vickie, honestly). Nobody needs to be hearing that shit when they're trying to watch wrestling.

Archived