Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

It feels like too much of a ripoff of Austin's "what".

Dude feels like Mr. Kennedy and Austin had a baby, and that baby had none of the natural charisma of Austin, and all of the forced charisma of Kennedy...and then they let a football team raise that baby into a meathead.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It feels like too much of a ripoff of Austin's "what".

Dude feels like Mr. Kennedy and Austin had a baby, and that baby had none of the natural charisma of Austin, and all of the forced charisma of Kennedy...and then they let a football team raise that baby into a meathead.

oh. that's funny

Guest Fight Me.

Rosemary doesn't look as good without her facepaint as I'd hoped. :(

But seriously, I like these little movies TNA have been doing lately. Definitely different.

Guest Fight Me.

Serious question...

Does TNA have actual PPVs anymore, or do they just have special episodes of Impact?

In 2013, they went from 12 PPVs to 4 PPVs a year. Then last year they went down to only 2 PPVs a year, Slammiversary and Bound for Glory.

As previously reported, Jeff Hardy caused a scene at the July 22nd Bloodymania 10 event after his three-way match against Kongo Kong and Willie Mack. Hardy has since then commented on the incident.

I finished the match with a [frustrated] breakdown where Im trying to break a ladder, break tables Hardy says. Many people hadnt seen that, so naturally people are wondering what the Hell is wrong with Jeff Hardy? Oh my God, hes off the wagon! And this-and-that. It was nothing like that.

According to Hardy, the breakdown was simply a preview for whats next for his character on TNA. You can see the incident for yourself [in the source link below] and you decide.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/misc-news/tna-news/jeff-hardy-claims-he-hasnt-fallen-off-the-wagon-again/

Serious question...

Does TNA have actual PPVs anymore, or do they just have special episodes of Impact?

The need to bring them back, I know they do 1NO but those suck. Hopefully after a year with POP they can start touring and doing PPV again.

What's happened to the Knockouts Division............it's gone to shit. They barely get any time now, the matches are not that good, horrible storylines and who knew there would be someone with a more annoying voice then Madison Rayne.

They are trying to rebuild it, but they aren't doing a good job. This is literally a new era of women sans Madison and Gail and they haven't used the past established KO to help build new stars so we are literally starting from the ground up like they did in 07 only this time they *censored*ing forgot what made all of the KO's unique.

When Jade left the Doll House Marti and Rebel should have served TBP of the new era instead of background characters. Allie is being groomed to be the next "it" girl. Maria has yet to wrestle but her role right now is good. I feel like Allie vs Maria will serve budget Brie vs Stephanie. That's if that's where they are heading at BFG.

I would keep Sienna with the title feuding Chelsea or have her

Once Jade finishes up with Marti have her in a program with Madison to get her over.

Gail Kim to work with Marti or Jade again and retire gracefully although i fully expect Gail to continue to wrestle well into 17.

Rebel is a lost cause so either pair her up with a guy or keep her with Marti in the Doll House I'd say find a 3rd member but everyone who gets added to the Doll House ends up leaving so keeping it at two is cute for now.

I'd probably sign a familiar face for the sole purpose of getting these new girls over. Traci or Roxxi

I find it funny that out of all the Tough Enough contestants from the last season, "Mean Girl" Gabi was the only one to succeed and not even with WWE but with TNA. I've been checking her matches and she's not bad which may be in part be due to WWE's training but I hope she's able to evolve from her BroMan gimmick into a legitimate competitor for the title.

Edit: Yikes, talk about run-on sentence....

Did Gail confirm that she's going to retire when they induct her into the Hall of Fame?

It's mostly just speculation, but a lot of people are expecting her too. I however think she's going to go until she can't and I wouldnt blame her. If TNA had a bit more money, like enough to afford a school i could see her transition to trainer tbh.

I find it funny that out of all the Tough Enough contestants from the last season, "Mean Girl" Gabi was the only one to succeed and not even with WWE but with TNA. I've been checking her matches and she's not bad which may be in part be due to WWE's training but I hope she's able to evolve from her BroMan gimmick into a legitimate competitor for the title.

Edit: Yikes, talk about run-on sentence....

I can def see Gabi break out of the Broman's gimmick if she plays her cards right she can be Velvet/Kelly level popular because fans will basically watch her develop into a star. I feel like if she doesn't get injured she could be a huge player for tna in the next 3/4 years.

To be fair tons of indy promotions have schools so it can't be that expensive to run them. The first class alone should pay for the building for a year.

They could up charges a bit too since they do have a television deal. Similar to ROH's dojo.

Guest Fight Me.

I didn't believe Señor Benjamin was Reby Sky's father until I started seeing her snapchat story lol. Though it hurts me Matt isn't in character all the time. :(

Archived