Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love that TNA doesn't put up with bullshit from fans on youtube/twitter. The fact that they respond at all is hilarious. I think at this point, they're very self aware. If you don't realize that they're in on the joke, you're getting worked. WWE would never waste their time responding to weird comments from random fans. TNA responds to fans because a big part of their gimmick is that they're small time. They're rude on social media and don't take criticism well because they're kind of like the heels of the wrestling business. They know exactly what they're doing and it makes total sense. They're kind of like the first anti-humor wrestling promotion.

WWE is unintentionally funny. TNA is just funny, but if you don't follow the product you might not realize they're doing it on purpose.

Are they finished taping for the week yet?

They taped a bunch of shit like 2 weeks ago. Next taping session is around July 11th or something. They seriously need to get out of the Impact Zone though, the crowd kills the shows.

EC3 put the mic towards the crowd for the chorus part of his song and they just screamed/cheered. So much cringe.

DUMMY-YEAH

Guest Fight Me.

Jeff misses Daniel Bryan too.

BAH GAWD, HE CAN WALK.

Dat WM25 finish.

FINAL DELETION.

That Fixer commercial was a vignette, right?

Just noticed Braxton using the Xplosion theme.

Lmao another technical difficulty or...

"The Fixer" Tyrus? I dig it.

Guest Fight Me.

I wonder who this The Fixer is?

It ended up being Tyrus later in the night. Reminds me of when Tomko was Christian's Problem Solver.

Haven't watched TNA in months, but I watched last weeks episode (The channel it comes on is currently a free preview channel) and I have to say that this Hardy vs. Hardy feud is great. It's been done to death, but I feel like this is the first time they've ever made a real story behind it. Brother vs. Brother storylines have been done to death in wrestling but this feels like something new, I've been watching wrestling for a long time and I can't remember a feud with this twist). "Broken" Matt Hardy is also probably the best he's been in years.

Am I the only one who was underwhelmed with Tyrus being "The fixer"? I figured it was him when I watched the ad back and saw "whoop-a-saurus" at the end, but I feel like they could have done more with him. I'd have given him a new look personally. I feel like him wrestling in street clothes would have made the gimmick feel like it was more than just an added nickname.

Archived