Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

*Censored*.

Kinda odd to have him feud with Decay just for one match and then show up the next week in KOTM like nothing happened to him in Monster's Ball.

As many of you know by now, Mr. Anderson was fired from TNA Wrestling for his behavior during the companys tapings in Bethlehem, PA. We have now received word that his termination had to do with failing a drug test at those tapings as well as wrestling a match while impaired.

Anderson worked against Eric Young that was supposed to air on the January 19th episode of Impact. The match was so bad that the company decided to edit off it the show. When Anderson went backstage after the match, he was drug tested and subsequently fired.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/misc-news/tna-news/mr-anderson-reportedly-wrestles-match-while-impaired/

TNA will be taping TNA One Night Only Knockouts Knockdown this week on March 17th at 1pm.

The lovely and lethal Knockouts of IMPACT WRESTLING, including Gail Kim, The Beautiful People, the Dollhouse, Maria Kanellis, Raquel and more.

Were being told TNA will be bringing in a few female talents that could possibly stick around.

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/tna-announces-knockouts-knockdown/

Guest Fight Me.

Why is Jeff wrestling? Aren't his legs *censored*ed up or something?

Apparently has a doctor's note saying he didn't need a second surgery as originally thought.

A *censored*ing Doctor's note? Is he on a Middle School Football team?

This Main Event is overbooked as hell but one of the only times its acceptable. Only because every interference had a reason.

OOOOOHHHHH *Censored*, DREW GALLOWAY. Please don't use "CASHING IN" Josh...

Congrats to Galloway, well deserved. Probably should've done it in the UK tapings though. But this was a "Live" episode so I can see why.

Sylvester LeFort and [Marcus Louis], who were released from WWE last month, are currently backstage at tonights TNA Impact Wrestling TV tapings in Orlando Florida.

LeFort, 31-years-old, joined WWE in 2012. He and Louis were tag team partners briefly while in NXT.

As of this writing, there is no indication if they will be used for TNA programming.

http://www.ringsidenews.com/misc-news/tna-news/two-ex-nxt-talents-backstage-at-tonights-impact-tapings/

Whoever is running the TNA Youtube page is a savage in their comment sections. I'm guessing its Josh Matthews.

Got any highlights? :lol:
They basically reply to hate comments and shit on peoples' channels. One comment some guy said "770 views, seems like POP TV's whole audience showed up" then TNA said "Still more than your last upload". There are a few more but its one of the first ones I've seen.

EDIT: Found another one. Some guy said "only 4 comments so sad tna so sad" then the response was "he only has 2 subscribers so our 4 comments double his actual followers"

Whoever is running the TNA Youtube page is a savage in their comment sections. I'm guessing its Josh Matthews.

Got any highlights? :lol:
They basically reply to hate comments and shit on peoples' channels. One comment some guy said "770 views, seems like POP TV's whole audience showed up" then TNA said "Still more than your last upload". There are a few more but its one of the first ones I've seen.

Damn. :lol: I'm gonna have to look at the YouTube comments on TNA's videos more often. Never thought I'd be saying that, but seeing people get owned by TNA is so worth it. :XD:

Archived