Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, Josh Matthews makes everything unbearable.

Agreed, this show is actually pretty good minus Matthews and weird Kong turn.

*Censored* Michael Bennett bitchass too.

Hol' up, Reby looking kinda thick. Anyways, EC3 was the RIGHT choice. Matt Hardy can go dry up like The Dudleys now for all I care.

Guest Fight Me.

I heard they had taped something a few months back and a new champ was crowned then, but it never aired. Now I wanna know if anything different was originally planned or was the plan always to go with EC3 again?

I am glad that ECIII went over clean since I think he is a step in the right direction as to where they should be going with the talent, but one good guy in the main event isn't going to make up for the other hour and a half of TV they need to fill.

It was not a bad show at all. Their roster severely lacks depth, however, and it's going to be hard for them to facilitate the change they know they need to make because of it. Jeff Hardy having his own personal mat drawn out to take a bump and them acting like that wasn't a thing was *censored*ing sad.

I always hear in interviews with TNA talent, "Give it a chance! Don't just believe the stigma, things changed and the show is quality now" and assumed maybe it was more than them just saying what the company wants to hear and things had actually changed. Well, I gave it a second chance last night since I get the station again...and it sucked. The only highlight was EC3. However, had it not been for the crowd being more dead than I've ever heard (and that isn't a TNA joke, I remember their crowds were usually pretty active). Had the crowd been more interested, it would've been on par with a normal episode of Smackdown in my book. Either way, I will try it one more time next week, if not ONLY to support EC3, then to see if this week was a fluke and they are actually fun to watch again.

Independent female wrestler Deonna Purrazzo, who has been appearing for NXT recently will be appearing on TNAs One Night Only PPV tonight in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania tonight.

Deonna is no stranger to TNA as she competed at TNAs second Knockouts Knockdown event where she faced off against Brooke Tessmacher.

She posted that she was flying to the tapings on twitter today.

https://twitter.com/DeonnaPurrazzo/status/685472303946186752

http://squaredcirclesirens.com/independent-female-wrestler-to-appear-for-tna-tonight/

Archived