Official Impact Show Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Fight Me.

It's weird seeing TNA use old footage for Jarrett and Dusty these past couple weeks, but I guess it's footage WWE doesn't own.

Also, I can see why Dusty Rhodes praised Eli Drake's promo skills when he was on NXT.

Serena. :D I think she retired earlier this month so I don't expect her to be around long.

TNA pulled Hogan's stuff too

"TNA has removed Hogan from their Alumni roster and pulled his merchandise from the Shop TNA website. Everything was still up earlier this morning when The National Enquirer's story first broke, including their new "Best Of" DVD on Hogan."

Source LOP

HYlNJw4.jpg

Former Ring of Honor star Tommaso Ciampa may be heading to TNA Wrestling.

Ciampa, 30, recently posted the following message on his official Twitter account:

You just never know@IMPACTWRESTLING pic.twitter.com/eBI6Rk6TAi

Tommaso Ciampa (@ProjectCiampa) July 28, 2015

The Sicilian Psychopath is an official member of the Global Force Wrestling roster, and with the company cross-promoting with TNA Impact Wrestling, Ciampas appearance next to the TNA sign could merely be an indication that hell be showing up on their programming, but not under the TNA umbrella.

Ciampa is working as an independent contractor after parting ways with Ring of Honor in late March. He was a one-time Television Champion during his tenure.

He also occasionally makes appearances for PWG.

UPDATE: Ciampa appeared at the latest TNA Impact Wrestling tapings, taking on Crazzy Steve during Xplosion.

Scoop #2: Ciampa is here tonight wrestling Crazzy Steve on Xplosion pic.twitter.com/qzxuvV0nBZ

Jacob Cohen (@MrJacobCohen) July 28, 2015

http://www.wrestlingrumors.net/tommaso-ciampa-teases-that-hes-joined-tna-wrestling/37544/

That original tweet by Ciampa has been removed but he tweeted this: https://twitter.com/ProjectCiampa/status/626184779852054528

Archived